The Business Analyst will be responsible for capturing business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills leveraging; research, fact finding, interview sessions and the understanding of applicable business systems.
The Analyst will participate in the full life cycle of the projects to ensure a successful deployment of the technology and implementation of new business operation processes.
The Analyst will also be able to work within our rules engine to build and update products, eligibility rules, and pricing rules. The Analyst must be able to maintain current rules or to build new rules from the business partner’s project templates.
Essential Job Functions:
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Works with unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Act as liaison between the business and technology teams.
- Gather and translate business requirements into functional specs Qualifications.
- Tracks and fully documents enhancements for functional and business specifications.
- Ability to problem solve and potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Learn and become comfortable within user friendly rules engine.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University.
- Business analysis skills are required.
- Prior Experience in Mortgage Industry would be highly desirable, though not a requirement.
- Support business and IT teams, including requirements gathering and project management for new development and integration projects with little or no direction.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Comfortable with excel spreadsheets.
- Strong organizational skills in order to handle multiple projects, handle priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to thoroughly test and validate all work.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Telecommunications Business Specialist is responsible for coordination of telecom network orders, inventory management, billing reconciliations. and voice circuit MAC work across our national multi-site environment. Position Requirements Minimum of 8 years operational and business…
Description/Summary : The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is a member of Enterprise Data Solutions team, working collaboratively with end users to develop reports using enterprise BI systems and provide accessible information for decision-making. The Senior BI developer will use data from multiple sour…
The Data Strategy and Governance (DSG) organization is seeking a talented Data Governance Specialist to help grow our Data Governance Architecture team capabilities. You will leverage your experience to provide data analysis and acumen in promoting integration, re-usability, data quality and governance, and scalability across our Product platf…
Description/Summary : As part of the IM group, the Manager of Business Intelligence will provide Freedom Mortgage with managing, updating, and operating segments of our development team and the affiliated technical processes. Essential Functions : …
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a national lender headquartered in Southern New Jersey, is looking for a Software Engineer with a strong technical background to work on implementation of automation solutions using RPA. Experience: 5+ years of experience in software development. 2+ years…
Seeking a highly motivated individual to lead and manage the Business Service Desk. This position will be responsible for prioritizing initiatives, maintaining queue objectives, providing insight and trending for leadership to gain application and training insights. The ideal candidate is someone with strong customer service skills, …
The focus of Software QA Test Automation Engineer III position will be to provide technical leadership to the test automation team and be responsible for designing and developing automated test solutions, create and maintain test automation framework, develop and execute automated test plans. This position is required minimum 8 years total han…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation seeks a Technical Lead, Software Engineer in their Boca Raton, FL office to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple ongoing projects, and deliver automation solutions by leveraging various technologies. Participate in all phases of the software development cycle from inception, design, development, implementat…
Manage the overall look of application development projects. Responsible for leading a development project team. Provide hands on development and mentoring as necessary for other members of the development team. Coding approximately 30-50% of the time. Define high level application designs. Establish technical vision and work with developers t…
The Product Director is responsible for supporting the SVP, IT Product Management in the development and implementation of the automation strategy within technology products. Will work closely with business leadership to identify desired features and functionality, as well as opportunities for improvement. This role will foster eff…