Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With this knowledge, contributes to development or modification of moderately complex information systems. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing logic as necessary. Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports assigned business unit, including requirements gathering, project management for new development and integration projects and Business as Usual support with little or no direction.
- Provides system support of the LoanServ system with focus on Default Services, working with Business associates to analyze, report and manage incidents identified.
- Demonstrates detailed, in-depth and expert knowledge of the assigned business processes, with focus on Default Servicing.
- Interfaces with business units to define business and functional requirements.
- Plays a key role in educating the Business and IT community on the applications, evaluates the proposed solutions with the business partner for acceptance.
- Defines requirements for testing and assesses the impact of implementing the proposed solution.
- Works with the developers, System Analysts, QA and Operations to review requirements and provide thought leadership through the development cycle.
- Serves as a technology thought leader for assigned business functions and advises business partners accordingly.
- Assist with business testing in preparation for LoanServ releases, coordination of test plan, recording results.
Education and/or Experience:
- Business analysis and project management skills are required.
- 3-5 years of mortgage technology and mortgage software development experience and/or comparable experience in Mortgage Default Servicing business desired.
- Extensive knowledge of business process and technology systems and applications desired, with concentration on Default Services.
- Strong leadership skills are required.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools with particular skill with Access, Excel, PowerPoint and VISIO.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring and controlling the …
Freedom Mortgage is seeking an enthusiastic and driven IT professional to join the Information Management (IM) team in the role of Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer. A Senior BI Developer interacts regularly with other members of the l…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry s…
The Sr Business Analyst formulates and defines process and reporting scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Provides analysis of business an…
Designs the user acceptance testing process to verify that requirements and business objectives are successfully met. Writes test plans, engages with business users to determine if the delivered functionality satisfies the requirements, and work…
The Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills, leveraging research, fact-finding, i…
The Junior Salesforce Administrator will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. This role is responsible for owning and executing the day-day configuration, reporting, support,…
Results oriented Software QA Lead with minimum 8-10 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations a…