The Freedom Mortgage Human Resources Project Manager is accountable for improving the overall maturity of Program & Project management across the organization. This role will lead alongside a team of Program/Project Managers and Project Administrators focused on key projects with high visibility and impact to the business and customers.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Project Management: Building and managing project plans with clear objectives, milestones, stakeholders, and metrics.
- Detail Orientation: Readiness and willingness to delve into the details of each assigned project.
- Prioritization: There will be a constant flow of work, both strategic and tactical, sometimes with competing priorities. You will need to determine what gets done first and why, while managing a plan for what to do with everything else.
- Collaboration: You will work with a set of cross-functional teams to manage projects that enable the business to achieve its objectives.
- Thinking Big: Never losing sight of the big picture and what matters most to the business.
- Bias for Action and Ability to Deal with Ambiguity: Sometimes it is not clear how we are going to get there. You need to help pave a path forward.
- Using Data: Comfortable talking about numbers and data in a deep and detailed way, and able to tell someone what the data is saying.
- Judgment: Take different perspectives and business needs, develop a solution that works and move the ball forward. Be able to support your opinions with sound reasoning grounded in the business.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business.
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP, CAPM, CSM) preferred.
- Six Sigma (Black or Green Belt) certification preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role managing large complex projects, preferably in support of a human resources organization.
- Functional knowledge of HR, including HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Workforce Optimization, and HR Reporting preferred.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure on multiple projects at the same time.
- Collaborative team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Strong understanding of P/L and business operational excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
(This position is 100% remote) The High Volume Corporate Recruiter is responsible to lead the recruiting process for all divisions, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring. …
(This position can be 100% remote) The Freedom Mortgage HR Change Manager is accountable for implementing Change Management strategies and activities to mobilize and engage stakeholders for prioritized projects across the organization…
Summary This role will serve as the primary HR leader for the assigned business unit and ensure alignment of business and HR strategies, service and delivery. …
(This position can be 100% Remote) Summary: The Senior Director, Payroll Architect is accountable for the overall Payroll Program that serves and supports the design and delivery of Payroll programs for…
(This position will 100% Remote) The Human Resources Onboarding Specialist (HR Shared Services Admin) is responsible for serving as a primary Human Resources (HR) point-of-contact for incoming new employees. This posit…
(This position will be 100% remote) Reporting into the Recruitment Leadership team, this role will drive recruiting initiatives and process improvements for the Freedom Organization. The ideal candidate will possess a team-oriented …
THIS POSITION WILL BE 100% REMOTE Summary: Serves as the main point of contact for all incentive related employment agreements. Essential Job Functions: …
**REMOTE OPPORTUNITY** Summary The Leave Intake Specialist is responsible for managing a shared inbox for all incoming inquiries and requests, specific to leave of absences, for the whole company. This position will re…
**REMOTE OPPORTUNITY** The Leave Program Specialist coordinates the support for all leave of absence cases and workers’ compensation claims. Effectively coordinates all cases/claims to include general administration, comprehensi…