Working in conjunction with the Sr. Director of HRSS, the HRIS Manager is responsible for ongoing management and support of the technical infrastructure for HR. Key accountabilities includes bure are not limited to:
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Assess the current practices and the state of business systems and processes needs of the HR organization.
- Balancing impact, resources and time to develop a strategy and roadmap for digital transformation of the HR Org
- Develop business case and value proposition for HR technology roadmap and support value capture
- Drive and define HR’s Data Architecture and supporting analytic capabilities.
- Rationalize management reporting and analysis to drive a unified and simplified Peoples’ data architecture and data governance.
- Evaluate, assess and implement operational improvement opportunities leveraging automation (e.g continuous audit, self-service model, decrease time to close, etc)
- Work closely with other transformation teams and drive HR’s systems related initiatives for new ERP implementation
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and the potential application to the business and HR space
- Participate in investigations and prototypes to evaluate these possibilities.
- Ensure integrity, privacy and security of all HR’s data through the design and enforcement of procedures and standards.
- Maintain awareness of vendor plans and the potential impact of those plans on current and future HR systems functionality.
- Represent the HR Org in technical forums to share and address organizational needs.
- Develop and maintain the documentation process for implementation procedures to ensure adequate system documentation
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with internal customers across the enterprise, including senior management.
- Lead the business systems function in managing the day-to-day activities to support HR functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and 10 years or more of hands-on experience as a business systems analyst or product management role delivering or implementing enterprise HR technology solutions
- 8 or more years of experience eliciting and gathering business requirements, including proven experience with:
- Running requirements workshops with multiple business stakeholders
- Writing user stories
- Creating process flows
- Fit Gap Analysis
- Impact Analysis
- 5 or more years of experience creating and executing on project plans, tracking dates and status and providing project updates to peers and senior leadership
- Ability to help document current and future state process, challenge the status quo and look across functions for ways to automate and reduce manual work
- Proven ability to coordinate and align a diverse set of global business stakeholders on technology initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills and an above average ability to translate technology concepts to others and experience resolving conflicts across different groups of stakeholders
- Exceptionally detailed oriented and knowledgeable about how to think about systems testing, including corner cases and unusual scenarios
- Self-directed - Able to navigate ambiguity and work independently
- Deep functional experience with HR functional domains
- Expert data storyteller with proven experience building and presenting to senior leadership on complex topics
- Hands-on experience with UltiPro
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with programming systems, including databases
- Experiencing configuring other HR tools
- Experience as a Quality Engineer or tester
- Background working in IT or as a consultant
- MBA a plus
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
(Could be 100% Remote. Indiana location preferred.) Summary: The Human Resources Commissions Manager is responsible for executing on key strategic initiatives established by the Commissions Directo…
Summary: This position is responsible in overseeing the delivery of a high quality, transactional and administrative HR Shared Services team. Provides guidance to team members and prioritizes all services within th…
Summary: The Senior Payroll Analyst performs a wide variety of payroll processing activities to ensure the accuracy of the payroll for all employees. Will serves as a back-up to the Payroll Manager as needed. Maint…
Summary In this highly visible and dynamic position you will be the face of the company to potential candidates, passive job seekers and those aggressively seeking greater earning and growth potential with an award…
Summary In this highly visible and dynamic position you will be the face of the company to all potential candidates, passive job seekers and those aggressively seeking greater earning and growth potential with…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. Inves…
Summary The Sr. Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for coordinating and directing the Employee Relations programs and functions. These functions include responsibility for developing, interpreting, and re…
Summary: The Learning Specialist will serve as a contributing team member of the Servicing Development team under the Customer Experience Department. The department is responsible for fostering a culture which thr…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and indu…