The Leave Intake Specialist is responsible for managing a shared inbox for all incoming inquiries and requests, specific to leave of absences, for the whole company. This position will require timely accurate responses, frequent employee interaction via email and telephone and use of our leave management system.
- Team interaction and collaboration on leave related items.
- Ability to assess and prioritize incoming inquiries and requests, according to urgency.
- Maintain multiple spreadsheets containing various leave related information.
- Navigate the leave management system as necessary to generate new leaves and run reporting.
- Ability to send leave packets via UPS and/or FedEx
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally, to employees and managers regarding leave information.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- A degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field strongly preferred.
- HS Diploma/GED combined with related work experience will also be considered.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with concepts related to Human Resources and/or leave benefits
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
(This position will 100% Remote) The Human Resources Onboarding Specialist (HR Shared Services Admin) is responsible for serving as a primary Human Resources (HR) point-of-contact for incoming new employees. This posit…
THIS POSITION WILL BE 100% REMOTE Summary: Serves as the main point of contact for all incentive related employment agreements. Essential Job Functions: …
**REMOTE OPPORTUNITY** The Leave Program Specialist coordinates the support for all leave of absence cases and workers’ compensation claims. Effectively coordinates all cases/claims to include general administration, comprehensi…
(This position can be 100% remote) Summary: The Level 1 Commission Analyst is a key contributor in monitoring nationwide payouts related to corporate and individual sales compensation. Administers, sup…
(This position will be primarily remote but may have to travel 5% when travel is safe to resume) The Sr. Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for coordinating and directing the Employee Relations prog…
The Freedom Mortgage Human Resources Project Manager is accountable for improving the overall maturity of Program & Project management across the organization. This role will lead alongside a team of Program/Project Managers and Project Admi…
(This position can be 100% remote) The Freedom Mortgage HR Change Manager is accountable for implementing Change Management strategies and activities to mobilize and engage stakeholders for prioritized projects across the organization…
Summary This role will serve as the primary HR leader for the assigned business unit and ensure alignment of business and HR strategies, service and delivery. …
Summary The Loss Mitigation Specialist will serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to ident…