(This position can be 100% remote)
The Freedom Mortgage HR Change Manager is accountable for implementing Change Management strategies and activities to mobilize and engage stakeholders for prioritized projects across the organization. This role interacts with business and HR stakeholders and should be able to quickly develop credibility and build strong relationships. The role works closely with the different HR Project Managers to ensure coordination between programs.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Facilitates change and end-user adoption of the new system within the user community through communication and training.
- Manages enterprise-wide communication of the project.
- Develops training strategies and plans.
- Ensures that users are ready and willing to adopt the Workday Service upon Deployment of the new system.
- Provide change/communication and training team resources to drive and own change activities.
- Complete stakeholder identification, communication channel and Workday change impact template.
- Provide background information about prior experiences with change management.
- Participate in change workshops and be available for other sessions as needed based on the project plan.
- Review, validate and socialize change and training strategy, which includes help with project planning, identifying stakeholder groups, change impacts by stakeholder groups, review of the proposed communication and training execution plan, help drafting key messages, identifying communication channels, etc.
Education and/or Experience:
- 8+ years of Experience in areas of Change Management, Organizational Development, and/or Human Resource Consulting
- Demonstrated success translating business strategies into organizational and HR strategies and actions.
- Comprehensive HR experience, including a complete understanding of and hands-on exposure to the full mix of HR functions.
- Experience with process improvement approaches (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Practical Process Improvement, etc.)
- Experience working across a complex organizational matrix.
- A track record of positive results and an ability to provide demonstrated examples of programs and policies that have contributed to the growth and bottom-line profitability of an organization while enhancing or driving cultural change.
- Advanced Degree preferred or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional, highly polished written and oral communication skills, able to develop executive-level presentations for EVP and Board level audiences
- Experience as an OCM – Change Management Lead for large enterprise-wide business transformations
- Experience managing and building cross-functional project and change management teams
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
(This position is 100% remote) The High Volume Corporate Recruiter is responsible to lead the recruiting process for all divisions, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring. …
The Freedom Mortgage Human Resources Project Manager is accountable for improving the overall maturity of Program & Project management across the organization. This role will lead alongside a team of Program/Project Managers and Project Admi…
Summary This role will serve as the primary HR leader for the assigned business unit and ensure alignment of business and HR strategies, service and delivery. …
(This position can be 100% Remote) Summary: The Senior Director, Payroll Architect is accountable for the overall Payroll Program that serves and supports the design and delivery of Payroll programs for…
(This position will 100% Remote) The Human Resources Onboarding Specialist (HR Shared Services Admin) is responsible for serving as a primary Human Resources (HR) point-of-contact for incoming new employees. This posit…
(This position will be 100% remote) Reporting into the Recruitment Leadership team, this role will drive recruiting initiatives and process improvements for the Freedom Organization. The ideal candidate will possess a team-oriented …
THIS POSITION WILL BE 100% REMOTE Summary: Serves as the main point of contact for all incentive related employment agreements. Essential Job Functions: …
**REMOTE OPPORTUNITY** Summary The Leave Intake Specialist is responsible for managing a shared inbox for all incoming inquiries and requests, specific to leave of absences, for the whole company. This position will re…
**REMOTE OPPORTUNITY** The Leave Program Specialist coordinates the support for all leave of absence cases and workers’ compensation claims. Effectively coordinates all cases/claims to include general administration, comprehensi…