This role will serve as the primary HR leader for the assigned business unit and ensure alignment of business and HR strategies, service and delivery.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides human resources consultation and support to a designated business unit.
- Provides coaching and guidance to employees, managers and HR Professionals regarding interpretation of organizational policies.
- Advises managers and leads the implementation of Core HR programs and processes as it relates to talent management, performance management, compensation, total rewards, training and development and employee engagement.
- Assists in increasing team effectiveness and resolving difficult issues as they arise.
- Ensures a coherent and consistent approach is applied and aligned with the implementation of HR programs and processes.
- Influence, coach and advise business leaders on performance related areas of growth.
- Promote employee engagement and positive workplace morale.
- Manage time effectively ensuring seamless customer service to the strong satisfaction of the workforce and leadership team.
- Works closely with recruitment team regarding available positions for business unit.
- Reviews all offers of employment for consistency and to ensure internal equity.
- Act as a change agent who can be situational in approach, and mentor employees.
- Provides detailed understanding of all the technical aspects of HR involving: recruitment, retention, employee development, compensation, benefits, legal and regulatory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred/Master’s Degree preferred
- 10-12 Years’ Experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills.
- Previous experience in Human Resources that includes recruitment, employee relations and/or employee/leadership training.
- Collaborative and customer-focused with ability to develop strong relationships within organization.
- Ability to analyze data, provide reports and make recommendations.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions. Ability to solve problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) preferred.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Reporting into the Recruitment Leadership team, this role will drive recruiting initiatives and process improvements for the Freedom Organization. The ideal candidate will possess a team-oriented mindset with demonstrated ability to design, impl…
The Freedom Mortgage Human Resources Project Manager is accountable for improving the overall maturity of Program & Project management across the organization. This role will lead alongside a team of Program/Project Managers and Project Admi…
(This position can be 100% remote) The Freedom Mortgage HR Change Manager is accountable for implementing Change Management strategies and activities to mobilize and engage stakeholders for prioritized projects across the organization…
(This position can be 100% Remote) The Freedom Mortgage HR Program Manager position will be responsible for proactively leading Human Resource end-to-end projects/programs, disseminating knowledge, project identification (in part…
(This position can be 100% Remote) Summary: The Senior Director, Payroll Architect is accountable for the overall Payroll Program that serves and supports the design and delivery of Payroll programs for…
The High Volume Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the development and implementation of recruitment strategies for the assigned business unit(s). They will manage the identification and selection of talent from internal and external ca…
Summary The Corporate Recruiter is responsible to lead the recruiting process for all divisions, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring. A successful Corporate Recruiter wil…
The Payroll Tax Manager is in charge of adherence to all payroll related local, state, federal tax laws and procedures on behalf of Freedom Mortgage in relation to audits, tax filing, legislation and managing tax records. This role includes finding s…
Summary Individual will be responsible for the overall performance and management of multiple supervisors and their teams within the customer care call center. Essential Job Fun…