Review signed closed loan packages, order funds, ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, and investor requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Contact escrow companies and request signed closed loan documents
- Review signed closed loan packages to ensure all signatures, dates, and notary documents are completed correctly.
- Condition file with any outstanding items needed and work with Processing/Underwriting/Escrow to obtain and clear.
- Review preliminary title report to identify items to be excluded, and any necessary endorsements as well as vesting.
- Interface with processors and/or loan officers regarding loan program requirements and preparation necessary for funding; provide appropriate parties with funding status.
- Ensure adherence to, and compliance with insuring/guaranty requirements and documentation.
- Obtain and clear all outstanding prior to fund conditions from underwriter.
- Review estimated HUD-1 vs. final GFE for company, investor, and FHA/VA compliance.
- Submit warehouse package to warehouse bank within established company timeframes.
- Order wire and balance with escrow companies
- Obtain recording information and input into system.
- Promptly obtain any documentation requested by investors or insuring/guaranty post-closing.
- Solve problems, communicate, and work well under pressure.
- Assure, at all times, compliance with all regulatory and governmental standards, guidelines, rules and regulations, and the applicable state regulatory authorities, and any applicable federal, state, and/or local ordinances, administrative regulations and statutes.
- Assure compliance with Freedom Lending policies and procedures.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions. Ability to solve problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary Review signed closed loan packages, order funds, ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, and investor requirements. Essential Job Functions: Co…
Summary The Loan Closer is responsible for coordinating loan closings in compliance with company, and industry standard rules and regulations. This position will prepare legal documents and closing packages for tit…
The Senior Loan Closer is responsible for coordinating loan closings in compliance with company, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and industry standard rules and regulations. This position will prepare legal documents and closing packages for title co…
REMOTE The Closing Team Lead is responsible for coordinating loan closings in compliance with company, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and industry standard rules and regulations. Serves as an escalation to help solve s…
Summary Part Time role 20 Hrs per week The Processing Assistant is responsible for ordering completing clerical tasks within the closing and post closing teams in traditional retail team. …