Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regarding foreclosure issues in order to minimize risks and mitigate loss outside of their delegated authority. Provide management with status updates and prepare a variety of complex reports to ensure compliance with all agency, investor and insurer guidelines. Support internal staff with questions regarding foreclosure loans within their delegated authority. Responsible for ensuring the Foreclosure Process is completed accurately in adherence to mandatory state and investor timelines by acting as a liaison between Freedom Mortgage and outside counsel.
- Managing past due and approaching standard FCL cases including FNMA, GNMA (FHA,VA,USDA & Private Investors
- Follow up on all FCL actions daily/monthly to ensure investor guidelines and monthly status requirements are within compliance.
- Responsible for document execution of various financial foreclosure documents required during the foreclosure process per Federal Compliance standards.
- Ensure accounts are properly documented with actions taken, correspondence, and explanation of controllable vs non controllable delays.
- Knowledgeable in agency, investor or insurer timelines and documents requirements for judicial and non-judicial foreclosures.
- Reviews and provides HAMP certification nationwide notifications prior to foreclosure sale.
- Moving aged accounts to foreclosure sale, addressing low value properties timely, high balance reviews, lost liens to tax sale, prepare equity analysis with detail and accuracy, meeting timelines on each foreclosure file while closely monitoring attorneys and the overall quality performed on all daily job tasks.
- Ensure cases have a clear & marketable title throughout the FCL process.
- Examine FCL related expenses as they pertain to investor guidelines including contested/litigation
- Prepare bidding instructions for all sales incompliance with investor, insurer guidelines.
- Ensure the accurate & timely referral to Bankruptcy & Post sale areas.
- Endorse, certify and report all FCL sale results within 24hrs of sale.
- Coordinate with Property Preservation department to secure & maintain vacant properties.
- Working knowledge of mortgage banking, familiarity with RESPA, FDCPA &federal and state laws related to legal.
- Update databases to ensure information is accurate, complete, and accessible. Maintain records and files. Perform periodic analyses and review of data. Investigate questionable items.
- Develop a strong working relationship with network of Servicer Appointed and Designated Counsels.
- Provide mentoring to new staff members, assist in special projects as assigned.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will include helping in a call center capac…
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one of the following functions: customer service, collections, or l…
Position Description: The Foreclosure Director is responsible for oversight and compliance of the foreclosure process from foreclosure referral through foreclosure sale. They are also responsible for coordinating, monitoring and …
WILLING TO CONSIDER REMOTE CANDIDATES!!! The Customer Outreach Specialist will serve as the designated representative for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default or potential loan default situation to find resolution to pres…
The Default Referral Analyst II will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and processing an assigned portfolio of accounts in pre-foreclosure status. Under the direction of the Default Referral Supervisor, the Default Referral Analyst will be…
The Loss Mitigation Manager – Loss Mitigation is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, underwriting, closing) of all workouts. In addition, this position is responsible for los…
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation…
OPEN TO REMOTE CANDIDATES! Summary: The Director of Loss Mitigations Specialist is responsible for the oversight and management of SPOC agents including but not limited to oversight of call…
Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regarding foreclosure issues in order to minimize risks a…