Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
- Analytical. You’ll review daily reports to ensure investor and Freedom Mortgage guidelines are met timely with respect to breach letters, foreclosure hold statuses, etc. to prevent fines and reduce errors found during investor audits.
- A stellar communicator. You’ll establish and foster a work culture which is positive, collaborative, respectful, optimistic, and capable of driving long-term operational sustainability.
- Tech savvy. You know your way around a computer and can pick up new programs in a snap, utilizing organizational tools to support your efficiency and performance.
- In the know. You’ll ensure compliance with directives, regulatory agencies, CFPB, GSE’s, investors, and insurers for Default Services functional work groups.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Foreclosure Analyst, III
We’re looking for a highly motivated Foreclosure Analyst, III to join our Freedom family. This role is all about reviewing, analyzing, and processing an assigned portfolio of accounts in pre-foreclosure status. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for the analysis of accounts to ensure the foreclosure process is completed accurately in adherence to mandatory state and investor timelines by acting as a liaison between the various areas in default and outside counsel. You are timely, extremely organized, and have outstanding communication skills. You’ll strive for great heights in an exciting and ever-changing environment.
What does the job look like?
As a Foreclosure Analyst, III, your daily duties may include...
- Reviewing essential processes around FHA population.
- Leading and executing special projects for the department.
- Analyzing and managing FCL timeline performance to ensure that no more than 10% of monthly caseload is past standard.
- Maintaining Default Referral workflow inside of TEMPO.
- Loading eligible loans in TEMPO.
- Conducting LoanServ testing for Project Design plans and providing feedback to the IT Department.
- Creating and sending referral packages to the Foreclosure counsel.
- Ensuring that all cases in which Freedom Mortgage has exposure are escalated to management and inhouse legal.
- Working closely with other default personnel to ensure a seamless transition for loan accounts which move from one area of responsibility to another, for cross training purposes, and to assist other areas due to changes in workload and staffing.
- Following up on all Foreclosure required actions monthly to ensure investor guidelines and monthly status requirements are met to prevent fines and reduce errors found during investor audits.
- Reviewing various current reports and assistance with identification of new reports, including ensuring department SLAs are met.
- Preparing files for internal and external audits including miscellaneous research, filing, and mailing.
Education & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year College or University OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2+ years of experience and/or training
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Supervisor is responsible for managing a Default Portfolio of Default Referrals for Foreclosure workflow to ensure Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), investor and insurer guidelines are strictly fo…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Specialist will serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to ident…
The Jr Dialer Analyst role is responsible for the day-to-day business management of command center operations. This includes daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporting, and software admin…
The Manager – Foreclosure is responsible for coordinating, monitoring and management of the Foreclosure staff which includes Foreclosure Milestone Specialist, Foreclosure Adminstraion Specialist, and Foreclosure Finanacial Specialist. …
SUMMARY: The Customer Outreach Specialist II will serve as the designated representative for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default or potential loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home…
The Workforce Analyst, Jr is responsible for day-to-day management of Command Center operations. Including, daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporting and software administration. Successful c…
The primary role of the Supervisor is to oversee the staff of Title Analysts as they work to obtain clear and marketable title on loans with title issues in the servicing portfolio. This position will assist management with day to day operations of t…
Summary The Default Referral Analyst will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and processing an assigned portfolio of accounts in active bankruptcy of those identified as possible foreclosure referrals. Unde…
Summary Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Work collabora…