*In order to qualify for this role, you must have a minimum 3.5 GPA*
The First Flyer Analyst program was created and designed to introduce recent college graduates to the complete financial side of the mortgage business. First Flyers will obtain a deep breadth of mortgage industry knowledge through by completing rotations in various departments. The rotation schedule is set to give you hands-on experience in departments that work in tandem with analysts, to better understand the loan process, the industry and the overall ebb and flow of Freedom Mortgage. The program is structured similar to a college course: with a combination of classroom training in which you earn badges similar to college credits required for Graduation. Badges will be earned by completing projects, attending soft skills training sessions, passing the exams, completing goal worksheets, and company networking events. A mentor will be assigned to each trainee to support the First Flyer’s needs throughout his/her first year and a half at Freedom Mortgage. First Flyers will have the opportunity to find a permanent position after completion of the program in any of the areas in which they spend time in.
Rotations to be completed in the following areas:
1. Analytics: marketing, call center or operations analytics
2. Accounting: treasury, internal audit reporting
3. Corporate Finance: enterprise wide end, channel specific
4. Capital Markets: pricing, hedging, trending
- A minimum 3.5 GPA
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from four-year College or University
- Degrees in Business, Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Economics, Mathematics preferred
- Completion of the SAFE Exam
- Experience using Microsoft Excel is a must
- Ability to read business journals, reports and legal documents
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of administrators, managers, employees, customers and/or the general public
- Must be detail oriented, critical thinker, have strong analytical skills, good communication skills and an excellent customer service orientation
- Motivated, hardworking and self-starter
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize and be organized.
- Able to work independently, self-driven, highly motivated and results-oriented
- Outstanding customer service skills with strong attention to details
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The Sr Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills, leveraging research, fact-finding…
Summary: Will serve as Pricing Exception Analyst in a Call Center environment. Will be responsible for ensuring adherence to the exception policy protocols. Key responsibilities will include processing exception re…
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for providing quantitative analysis and comprehensive decision support through development of reporting and data insights with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to the…
Summary The Senior Reporting Analyst is responsible for developing complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to the mortgage industry. This includes gat…
The Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills, leveraging research, fact-finding, i…
Summary: The Business Project Analyst will provide the Call Center support for daily tasks and functions related to Call Center Systems and Adoption initiatives. Will oversee the reporting, lead management data, mo…
Summary The Business Analyst in Call Center is responsible for reporting and analysis for Call Center Management Job Requirements: …
The WFM (Workforce Management) Analyst is responsible for working with our Sales leadership on day to day staffing activities, scheduling, and analysis of agent availability. The WFM analyst will provide guidance on agent availability and recommend a…
The B.A.S.E. Camp training program is an entry level career path designed to develop certified Call Center Sales trainers. B.A.S.E. Camp will provide participants an understanding of the mortgage industry, help them learn how to design cur…