- Oversee monthly performance reporting by division/department
- Work with business unit heads to constantly improve reporting and complete ad hoc analyses
- Lead forecasting process and own financial forecast models, including P&L, cash flow, and supporting schedules/analyses. Ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Lead P&L reporting of actual vs. plan, prior year, and current forecast
- Lead the preparation of Senior Management presentations/meetings (Monthly Business Reviews, Board of Directors meetings, forecast review meetings, etc.)
- Lead capital budgeting process and measure ROI of company initiatives
- Lead the creation of the annual and multi-year strategic plan
- Develop processes to continually streamline and improve financial processes
- Manage and develop financial analyst staff
- 6+ years previous experience in finance/accounting (Big-4, Investment Banking, Consulting) roles with heavy emphasis on financial planning and analysis; 2+ years managing junior financial analyst staff
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with demonstrated academic achievement; MBA or advanced Finance degree a plus
- Proven written and oral communication and ability to interface with senior management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced challenging environment where priorities change quickly and demands are high
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Advanced Excel skills (financial analyses/modeling)
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Prior Mortgage industry experience a plus but not required
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Description Prepare monthly performance reporting by division/department Assist with the consolidated forecasting process and own portions of the financial forecast models, including P&L, cash flow, and…
This position will provide leadership, vision and direction to key business initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and manage the portfolio of Technology Marketing projects. This position initiates, plans and executes projects while moni…
The Business Analyst Manager formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Prov…
Summary Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Assist the supervisor with planning/organizing to ensure …
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring and controlling the …
Summary: Responsible for the management of the day to day operations of the Special Loans Group. Provide leadership and guidance to the departmental staff in the performance of their duties relating to but not limi…
Summary The Director of Servicing Customer Care is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of call center operations within their specific site. This leader will identify opportunities and develop the …
Summary The Special Loans Administrator is responsible for administrating the daily functions of the Special Loans Portfolio, including but not limited to Service member Civil Relief Act (SCRA), Adjustable Rate M…
Summary: This position is responsible in overseeing the delivery of a high quality, transactional and administrative HR Shared Services team. Provides guidance to team members and prioritizes all services within th…