Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks within required timeframes; document required notations; monitor vendor tasks and responses.
· Monitor/respond to email inquiries.
· Research items related to tax penalties, tax and insurance matters, loss draft claims and/or escalated client issues.
· Interact with carriers, taxing authorities and/or vendors for information and account updates.
· Set-up payee headers; process disbursements; and/or procure tax and insurance bills
· Assist with vendor issues, such as pulling legal descriptions, loading flood determinations, etc.
· Assist in responding to audits, procuring documents, with department mailings and other clerical duties.
· Handle/process checks and wires, stop payments, return checks and refunds.
· Work on daily operational reports, such as edit reports.
· Advise supervisor/manager of status of work, unresolved escalated items and/or potential risk/exposure issues.
· Utilize various application programs in a network environment such as Synergy, Word Processing, Excel, and LPS Imaging, as well as, navigating through vendor websites.
· Perform cross functional duties throughout the department to further development, as well as, during periods of absences, high volumes and as needed.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.
· College degree desired
· Minimum 2 years mortgage servicing experience preferably in real estate taxes, insurance, flood and/or loss draft claims areas
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· LPS Imaging system experience a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good organizational and follow-up skills
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Default Business Process Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Default Management. They work closely with change m…
Summary This position is responsible for a variety of quality control functions to ensure we are in compliance with regulatory and investor underwriting and servicing requirements and guidelines. Incumbent will perform monitoring, test…
Position Summary: Responsible for the management and performance of key vendors and the interaction with key internal partners. Responsible for the coordination of information requests and responses required …
Provide training to new hires and serve as the initial resource for questions from new or existing staff on designated activities/functions. Assist with identification or refresher training topics based on observation or resul…
Essential Job Functions: Provide training to new hires and serve as the initial resource for questions from new or existing staff on designated activities/functions. Assist with identification o…
Summary The Sr Reporting Analyst - Escrow Administration will perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant with all state, federal and investor guideline…
***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** Summary Individual plays a major role in the planning team, working collaboratively with various business groups in designing and implementing planning solutions.&n…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant wi…
Position Summary: The Supervisor, Loss Mitigation - Business Process Analyst will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other l…