Responsible for the management and performance of key vendors and the interaction with key internal partners. Responsible for the coordination of information requests and responses required as part of any internal and/or external audits, exams and/or reviews. Manage all compliance and legal changes impacting escrow activities, including the communication/notification with team and vendors, system changes, P&P changes, etc. Serve as the SME/focal point for Escrow on all transfer/acquisition projects. Ensure all activities are compliant and focused on providing exceptional customer service and experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive production and quality within the escrow analysis team
- Monitor/respond to email inquiries.
- Research items related to tax penalties, tax and insurance matters, and/or escalated client issues.
- Interact with carriers, taxing authorities and/or vendors for information and account updates.
- Assist with vendor issues, such as pulling legal descriptions, loading flood determinations, etc.
- Assist in responding to audits, procuring documents, with department mailings and other clerical duties.
- Handle/process checks and wires, stop payments, return checks and refunds.
- Provide daily operational reports, audit reports, KPIs, KRIs
- Advise senior manager of status of work, unresolved escalated items and/or potential risk/exposure issues.
- Utilize various application programs in a network environment such as Synergy, Word Processing, Excel, and LPS Imaging, as well as, navigating through vendor websites.
- Perform cross functional duties throughout the department to further development, as well as, during periods of absences, high volumes and as needed.
- Provide guidance, support, and coaching to team members
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree desired
- Minimum 5 years mortgage servicing experience preferably in real estate taxes, escrow analysis, or insurance
- Minimum 3 years mortgage servicing leadership
- In depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good organizational and follow-up skills
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Loss Analysis Manager is responsible for managing activities related to the QC, audit, oversight, and analysis of claims filed on liquidated default loans. It is the Manager’s duty to ensure that all claims comply with investor a…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant wi…
***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** Position Requirements: Perform and manage vendor oversight for Escrow Administration processes and related vendors. Complete process and control re…
The Dialer Supervisor will be responsible for directly leading the Jr. Business Analyst team and all efforts to ensure timely and quality team productivity. The Command Center Team Lead will oversee all intraday initiatives and maximize the utilizati…
Summary The Bankruptcy Management Analyst is responsible for managing third party relationships which includes, but is not limited to: monitoring vendor performance, ensuring vendor compliance with regulatory entit…
Summary The Mediation Specialist will have the primary responsibility of making an appearance for in-person or by phone mediations with various courts, judges and attorneys. Through conference calls or in writing; dete…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This…
***POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** Position Summary: The Business Process Manager is responsible for supervising staff and maintaining test development and testing processes, analyzing the results and giving fee…
Summary Responsible for preparing and reconciling monthly investor reports and remittances, processing cash movements and related general ledger entries, and responding to internal and external inquires related to …