The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will include helping in a call center capacity in customer service and collections. The ultimate goal of the Specialist is to be an advocate for the customer to resolve any issues they may have.
Essential Job Functions:
- Man the escalation and help lines to assist Customer Care Representatives with escalated issues or questions.
- Provide empathy and understanding to customers that call in with issues or complaints. Work to deescalate potential issues and prevent negative outcomes.
- Work with call center management to resolve escalated issues. Notify leadership of potential risks to mitigate future issues.
- Work with other lines of business, and collaborate across boundaries to ensure that all necessary steps are taken to resolve customer issues.
- Answer inbound and make outbound calls, from the Customer Care Call Center, and respond to customer requests within established timelines in order to maintain service level expectations and deliver quality service to customers.
- Follow up with all necessary parties to close out calls and to ensure resolution.
- Responsible for assuring all regulatory requirements are met concerning customer interaction by explaining policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer’s nonpublic information.
- Provide information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieving loan information and provide customers their information quickly and efficiently.
- Build customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Provide written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
- Calling on customer complaints.
- Floor coach to supervisor.
- Calling customer feedback surveys.
- Assisting Academy Bay Managers when needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School; or 1 year or more of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Change Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Servicing Management. The Change Management Analyst identifies new regulations and using d…
Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
The Special Loans Supervisor is responsible for the day to day activities of the special loans teams as it relates to the servicing of special products, including but not limited to Adjustable Rate Mortgages, Step Rate Loans, Buydown Loans, Part…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is on…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, directs, supervises …
Supervises daily operation of the Loss Mitigation department, ensuring compliance with departmental policies and procedures and all applicable government, investor and client regulations. Reviews loss mitigation tr…
Summary The Research Specialist is responsible for the processing of Customer Care related tasks including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/letters, credit bureau reporting, …
Customer Success Agent Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment a…