The Servicing Sagent Relationship Director is responsible for directly overseeing the Sagent relationship, performance of the Servicing Systems and support provided by Sagent for the systems currently utilized by Freedom for servicing our customer loans. These systems include LoanServ, Account Connect and Tempo and would also include any other systems that would be added to the Servicing platform during the relationship.
*This position is Remote*
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Responsible and accountable for all working components within the Sagent Servicing Tools suite.
- Responsible and accountable for all testing and technical components within Sagent Servicing Tools.
- Evaluate new Sagent Servicing Tools to determine possible applicability to solving business needs and make recommendations to key stakeholders relative to Lending solutions.
- Lead process improvement initiatives across servicing relative to but not limited to Sagent Servicing Tools to deliver efficiencies and benefits to internal staff members.
- Present findings and recommendations with confidence and communicating these to key stakeholders.
- Challenge Sagent to maximize opportunities from process improvement initiatives around enhancing capabilities relative to their technology.
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business areas and with Sagent.
- Responsible for monitoring the Sagent cases (defects, service requests and feature requests) that are open and the status of the cases to facilitate timely resolution and escalation based on regulatory, compliance and business needs.
- Develop and maintain reports to management showing Sagent case open and resolution statistics.
- Coach and support team members around the usage of Sagent Servicing Tools.
- Participate in Sagent and Freedom IT operation calls to capture other initiatives being implemented to ensure there is a full understanding of everything Sagent as it relates to Servicing.
- Document and monitor Parameters around the LoanServ system to assist in the understanding of how they are being utilized.
- Help in establishing some standardize metrics with certifications frequencies around fees in Loanserv.
- Facilitate and provide process improvement advice to business units via targeted workshops to identify and resolve specific issues that are critically impacting business outcomes and require urgent resolution related to Sagent Servicing Tools.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years related work experience required.
- 10+ years of LoanServ Experience required
- Technical experience in SQL, Business Objects, and advanced Excel preferred
- Broad scope of System parameters within the LoanServ platform and knowledge of Account Connect and Tempo administrative tools preferred
- Effective self-management skills, in particular, the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Enthusiasm and detail-driven, quality and results-focused, inquisitive, and influential
- A natural tendency to derive insights from data, spot issues with data, and the resourcefulness to find solutions and overcome barriers.
- Experience working directly with business leaders to understand the decisions and impacts driven by data
- Communication skills centered on explaining complicated information to both technical and non-technical partners
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Invoice Processing Specialist II will be responsible for reviewing and verifying invoices and check requests. Will sort, code, match and confirm all invoices comply with any applicable investor laws and regulations. Responsible for submittin…
Summary: The Invoice Processing Specialist I will be responsible for reviewing and verifying invoices and check requests. Will sort, code, match and confirm all invoices comply with any applicable investor la…
The Coordinator, Correspondence Sr. is responsible for the creation and maintenance of machine-derived letters and some manual letters for all Servicing lines of business, ensuring all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage…
Prepare mailing labels for overnight packages Upon receipt of executed documents, validate all signatures have been completed, dated, and notarized and are submitted to Management for final signatures and notarization …
Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regarding foreclosure issues in order to minimize risks a…
Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only poss…
Position Summary: The intake processor will be responsible for reviewing all assumption requests received in the team queue and inbox, provide general information regarding the assumption process to borrowers, an…
Summary This position will perform assigned functions within the Servicing Governance and Control team in a timely and accurate manner. The primary role, of the…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…