(This position can be 100% remote)
Director (Projects) is responsible managing business transformation and change initiativies identified by the CAO leadership team and prioritized by the VP Shared Services Liaison. This is a highly visible role that requires substantial interation with key internal partners to foster effective cross functional collaboration and communication to achieve key objectives and overcome challenges.
Manages the coordination and completion of projects that impact the enterprise and/or select lines of business including coordination and oversight of operational, technology, and third party implementation in support of new and enhanced initiatives. Works closely with business, technology, business leaders and designated SMEs to set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor progress and report status. Performs a variety of tasks including weekly collection and dissemination of project status updates, issues and escalations, and reporting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Arranges and leads project meetings with project teams and SMEs.
- Creates and maintains projects plans, reporting status, action items, issue tracking, and remediaton plans, and distributes status reports on a weekly basis.
- Handles confidential information related to projects, process changes, and organizational changes.
- Coordinates and leads cross-functional process review sessions.
- Directly documents and supports documentation of process maps, training materials, procedures, policies, and communications related to assigned initiatives.
- Identifies and communicates issues and risks to senior leadership.
- Participates in the development and review of technical design solution documents.
- Participates in and oversees user acceptance testing scope, success criteria, and results.
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong controls mindset; identifying and mitigating risks, communicating and escalating concerns
- Must be comfortable with influencing without direct authority
- Must be able to navigate and influence across organizational and functional boundaries
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior leaders
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team-oriented and organized
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
- Ability to assess and critically challenge information and processes, delivering appropriate outcomes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; or minimum 7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Systems and Programs Experience:
Visio, Project Management Tools, Excel, Webex, Zoom, PowerPoint, WorkFront (preferred), JIRA (preferred).
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business reports, data, project status tracking reports, project budget and allocation, technical procedures, business process flows, and policies. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, executives, peers, and subordinates.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary: The IT Internal Auditor is responsible for the development and execution of internal audits which includes the below essential job functions. As an audit process and/or subject matter expert, the Senior IT…
Summary: The Internal Auditor is responsible for the internal audits which includes the below essential job functions. Auditor is responsible for following audit methodology, providing audit support and preparing r…
*This position is REMOTE * Essential Job Functions: The Enterprise Guideline Change Management Department is responsible for the development, process desig…
*THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION* Summary: This position will manage and support engagements and assessments of the internal control environment such SOC 1 and SOC 2 . The Senior Enterprise Risk …
Summary : Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks within required timeframes; document required notatio…
IT Applications Administrator Job Description (Mid Level) We are looking to hire a skilled and motivated Mid Level IT Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day o…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking an entry level Data Engineer as we rapidly expand our data capabilities within our Marketing Analytics team to meet the data challenges of today and the future. This role will work in Market…
Summary The Marketing Project Manager develops plans, provides reporting, and builds the organizational processes to effectively implement and manage Marketing deliverables. This position provides direction to sup…
Position Summary: The Associate Director of Technical SEO will be responsible for key elements of the organic search marketing channel for Freedom Mortgage’s websites. They will oversee techni…