The Director of Technical SEO will lead our SEO strategy and will be responsible for key elements of the organic search marketing channel for Freedom Mortgage’s websites. Will oversee technical SEO working closely with our Digital Experience website team and SEO consulting agency. Manage Freedom’s backlink building strategy including planning, outreach, and execution working with the Digital Marketing and Public Relations teams. Will provide analytics that demonstrate the impact technical improvements and backlinks make on search position, traffic, and lead generation. This is a critical role to the marketing team and will be expected to drive results. Reports to the Vice President of Digital Marketing.
Essential Duties adn Respobsibilities:
- Develop and implement technical SEO best practices, guiding product and technology teams to be proactive in site development.
- Improve site speed and Core Web Vitals performance for existing and new web pages. In this role, the Director will need to work effectively with the UX and web development teams and report on the impact of optimizations.
- Earn backlinks and traffic from high quality sites relevant to Freedom Mortgage’s businesses. The Director will set the strategy in collaboration with the Digital Marketing and Public Relations teams, execute the tactics, and report on the impact.
- Improve SEO performance by analyzing site navigation and internal linking and making optimization recommendations.
- Improve SEO performance with structured data for existing and new web content.
- Stay abreast of industry best practice and trends.
- Educate and mentor colleagues on SEO best practices throughout projects.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- 8 plus years of related work experience.
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred.
- Experience with improving site speed and core web vital page performance.
- Experience earning high quality links from authoritative websites.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage relationships across departments.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, or similar SEO programs.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary: The Manager, Email Marketing is responsible for building and deploying email and SMS campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The email campaigns will focus on, but are not limited to, moving the custom…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Director of Marketing Analytics as we rapidly expand capabilities within our Marketing Analytics team to meet the data challenges of today and the future. This role will work with Marketing to h…
Summary The Senior Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the Associate Director of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for …
The Marketing QC Analyst reports directly to the Director of Marketing Business Analytics. The core responsibility of the Marketing Business Analyst will be to validate the production campaign files and output generated by the Campaign Developers, ch…
Summary The Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the Director of Marketing Business Analytics. The core responsibility of the Marketing Business Analyst will be to build, validate and deliver Freedo…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation , we are working with leading technologies to speed application development and transform our business in support of our continued growth. We are searching for an onsite Technical Lead to…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines process and reporting scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Provides analysis of busines…
As part of the IT group, the Director of Software Engineering Transformation will work with Freedom Mortgage leadership and software engineering teams in the modernization, transformation and execution of engineering practices. The ind…
The Product Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the Product strategy for our Human Resource technologies. Will work closely with business leadership to identify and recommend desired features and functionality that a…