The Marketing Director develops and implements direct to the consumer campaigns and projects across multiple channels. The Director develops project plans, provides reporting and builds the organizational processes to effectively implement and manage marketing deliverables with an emphasis on the digital space. This includes working across the organization with emphasis in working with Sales to meet goals. This position provides support to team members, and is accountable for creating and documenting the detailed project components such as: project plans, analytics, compliance requirements, issues, instructions, testing, execution, etc. Projects are typically of high complexity and strategic importance to the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain project plans for large multi-faceted Marketing campaigns
- Work with creative partners to develop new and update existing creatives for email marketing, digital advertising, landing page testing and search programs (both PPC and SEO)
- Work with legal liaisons to manage required compliance updates for existing creatives
- Maintain organization and communications of legal requirements to team.
- Prepare documentation and provide status updates to team and senior management
- Develops lists of action items, next steps, and routes goals and objectives to necessary stakeholders
- Create and perform cost benefit analysis, and manage vendor relationships as required
- Prepare presentations for strategic updates
- Assists with organizational and administrative tasks to support growth
- Maintain documentation and schedules, keep files and department organization
- Ensures deliverables are met on time
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position supervises the manager of digital campaigns.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree in business, marketing, communications or related field is preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of progressively more responsible digital project management and marketing experience
- Excellent understanding of project management concepts & processes obtained through experience or formal training
- Excellent critical thinking, prioritization, organizational, and project planning skills
- Possesses analytical ability with a strong proactive approach, great attention to detail, and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task while working independently and/or in a group
- Experience across multiple marketing channels including: Digital channels (Email, Digital Display, Search), Telemarketing and Direct Mail channels strongly preferred
- Experience in consumer Financial Services direct marketing campaign management a plus
- Excellent verbal / written communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency on Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
- 5 - 10 years of experience with hands-on digital marketing for a D2C business.
- Success developing and implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns with measurable results.
- Strong knowledge of current digital marketing landscape, as well as future trends, with the ability to interpret and apply new trends to support programs
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary The Digital Analytics Manager is responsible for helping drive business decisions through insights gained from customer activity in the Freedom digital ecosystem. This individual will collaborate acr…
Summary: The Senior Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for marketing needs. The…
Summary: The Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for marketing needs. …
Summary The Senior Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to perform analytics and build automated solu…
Summary The Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics. The core responsibility of the Marketing Business Analyst will be to build, validate and deliver Freedom's direct-t…
The First Flyer Marketing Program is designed to give recent college graduates a well-rounded experience and a thorough introduction to all the facets of the marketing world. First Flyer participants will also gain an extensive amount of industry kno…
This position will provide leadership, vision and direction to key business initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and manage the portfolio of Technology Marketing projects. This position initiates, plans and executes projects while moni…
Description Prepare monthly performance reporting by division/department Assist with the consolidated forecasting process and own portions of the financial forecast models, including P&L, cash flow, and…
Summary The Director of Servicing Customer Care is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of call center operations within their specific site. This leader will identify opportunities and develop the …