Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Director of Marketing Analytics as we rapidly expand capabilities within our Marketing Analytics team to meet the data challenges of today and the future. This role will work with Marketing to help accelerate Freedom’s current mortgage offerings and help expand into new markets. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an ability to make a huge impact.
This position can be remote.
- Lead the development of dashboards and standardized reports to provide visibility into performance and ongoing insight to marketing stakeholders.
- Oversee the development of an end-to-end measurement frameworks for various marketing initiatives.
- Manage the team responsible for analyzing and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns to gauge trends and optimize investment.
- Provide data driven recommendations around marketing spend, targeting and contact strategies, segmentations, attribution, etc.
- Partner with the marketing channel managers and campaign execution teams to optimize performance within each channel.
- Play a key role in developing and expanding best practices in areas such as marketing campaigns tracking, A/B and multivariate testing strategies, reports and dashboard design, data visualizations, etc.
- Develop data tracking plans for new and existing processes to ensure reporting and analytics can be setup in quick and efficient manner.
- Analyze and evaluate if current business workflows and practices are aligned with data and reporting. Identify gaps in functionality and provide solution recommendations to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Work collaboratively across departments including IT, Product, Marketing, Finance and Operations.
- Play a key role promoting best practices for maintaining data integrity and educating the Business on reporting and analytics solutions.
- Support data stewardship in partnership with IT and Data Management colleagues and be a data advocate within the organization by empowering others to use data.
- Work independently / remotely and as part of a team as needed
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- 7+ years of marketing analytics or marketing operations experience in a highly data-driven, analytical environment, preferably in Lending or Consumer Finance industry.
- Analytical expertise with as many of the following: Direct Mail, Digital, Outbound Telemarketing, CRM, Email, SMS/Text and Mobile App marketing.
- High proficiency using SAS, SQL or Oracle relational databases.
- Strong working knowledge of Tableau, Power BI, or other BI/data visualization software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience across marketing, business intelligence, and other analytics domains.
- Experience building sophisticated Dashboards and Reports.
- Experience as part of technical teams and projects utilizing Agile and DevOps frameworks
- Ability to break down complex business problems and recommend practical solutions
- Ability to present research results to a broad and diverse audiences
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills; proven ability to develop and initiate creative innovations and solutions
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical writing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Data Science or related quantitative fields.
It would be Nice if You Had:
- Master's Degree in one of the above fields.
- Knowledge of the following: R, Python, Visual Basic, C#, MySQL, BigQuery, MongoDB, SnowFlake, Hadoop or Spark
- Experience with multi-touch attribution and marketing mix modeling.
- Experience with Google 360 and mobile application reporting.
- Experience managing large enterprise projects.
- Experience working in various agile working styles.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Senior Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the Associate Director of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for …
The Marketing QC Analyst reports directly to the Director of Marketing Business Analytics. The core responsibility of the Marketing Business Analyst will be to validate the production campaign files and output generated by the Campaign Developers, ch…
Summary The Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the Director of Marketing Business Analytics. The core responsibility of the Marketing Business Analyst will be to build, validate and deliver Freedo…
Summary: The Manager, Email Marketing is responsible for building and deploying email and SMS campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The email campaigns will focus on, but are not limited to, moving the custom…
The First Flyer Marketing Program is designed to give recent college graduates a well-rounded experience and a thorough introduction to all the facets of the marketing world. First Flyer participants will also gain an extensive amount of industry kno…
Summary: The Director of Technical SEO will lead our SEO strategy and will be responsible for key elements of the organic search marketing channel for Freedom Mortgage’s websites. Will oversee technical SEO…
The Loss Analysis Manager is responsible for managing activities related to the QC, audit, oversight, and analysis of claims filed on liquidated default loans. It is the Manager’s duty to ensure that all claims comply with investor a…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking an enthusiastic and data driven IT professional to join the Information Management (IM) team. The primary job responsibility will be to work closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Engineers, Developers and …
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and hom…