The Director of Business Process Management provides leadership to drive continuous quality improvement efforts and achieve results on strategic priorities, as evidenced by data. This is an opportunity to lead improvement efforts through process redesign and performance management that will result in better customer outcomes, and service excellence and striving for customer for life.
This position will work in partnership with Senior Leadership Team members, and other leaders in the organization to set organizational change priorities, facilitate collaborations and process events to drive improvements, deploy resources to execute on key initiatives, and monitor performance outcomes using data to ensure objectives are being met. The Director will be accountable for ensuring that the Business Process Management team are effectively working collaboratively to enhance practice transformation at the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accountable for the development, evaluation, and maintenance of quality dashboards and performance metrics that are utilized at all levels of the servicing to drive quality improvement efforts, ensuring that regular reports on progress are current, relevant and available for distribution to management team.
- Analyze the process and procedures that servicing have in place. Collect data and perform research to gain a complete understanding of the servicing department business needs in order to measure the effectiveness of the current practices.
- Works cross-functionally to drive optimized service business design within the servicing department through opportunity/issue identification, systemization, testing, training and deployment.
- Understand the servicing department’s use of systems, reports & tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Ensure that system and tools are adequate and properly utilized. Propose and develop enhancements as necessary.
- Develops recommendations for improvement based on observation, data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business cross departmental workflow.
- Leverages tools and methodologies to drive implementation consistently across the lines of business.
- Teaming with external and internal business contacts for responding to system interface and data issues.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Provides mentorship and coaching to staff
- Directly participates in the development, implementation, maintenance, and spread of quality improvement tools and resources to ensure successful training/support of staff improvement efforts
- Lead and manage projects and initiatives and communicate status to sponsors and stakeholders
- Create and manage Project Master Plan on an on-going basis
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Travel 25%
Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Work collaboratively across all departments of the servicing to help improve the management of a business process. Focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives goals.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Customer Service Relationships:
Assesses and diffuses problem situations and requires influencing others to reach consensus. Requires tact and diplomacy to handle difficult customer relationships. Explores alternatives and creative solutions to meeting the needs of customers.
Tasks are multiple and diverse with some interrelationship across processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies and/or precedents.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary: The Associate Director SPOC is responsible for the oversight and management of SPOC agents including but not limited to oversight of call center performance metrics tied to individual and department scorec…
The Director, Escrow Administration is responsible for providing oversight for the Tax and Escrow Analysis functions within the Escrow Administartion group. Essential Job Functions: …
Position Summary: Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Wor…
The FHA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the filing of all FHA Part B claims and all non-conveyance claims including CWCOT (Claims without Conveyance of Title), SFLS (Single Family Loan Sale) claims and all Loss Mitigation claims i…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Contested Default/BK Case Specialist III is responsible for Bankruptcy related litigation, foreclosure non-jury trial case handling across all portfolios and investors and Non-Ro…
Summary Foreclosure Bidding Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regardin…
This position is responsible for reconciliation of the recoverable corporate advances on all Bulk and Flow Mortgage Servicing Loan transfers from various Mortgage Banking Institutions. This position will also ensure…
***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal pro…
***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. T…