Description**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY***
This position is responsible for management of Default Servicing Transfer Analysts who review and reconcile the data received from various mortgage banking institutions including, but not limited to, foreclosure, bankruptcy, property preservation, claims, litigation, title curative issues. This data may include default milestones, corporate advances, payments, and other pertinent data involved in Bulk Mortgage Servicing Loan transfers. This position will also ensure that the reconciliation process complies with default contractual obligations of the sellers and purchasers of mortgages, and complies with Freedom policies as well as all regulatory guidelines, to include but not limited to, RESPA, Investor Guidelines, CFPB and applicable law. This position requires coordination with key internal Servicing business partners, including but not limited to, Default, Loss Mitigation, Transfer, and Cash Operations.
- Work with Servicing Transfer Department in the review of corporate advances relative to borrower recoverable, investor recoverable and third party recoverable corporate advances.
- Ability to understand default milestone data (i.e. bankruptcy and foreclosure) provided within transfer files for review and identification of data inconsistencies and gaps. Coordinate feedback, clarification and receipt of any missing data with Servicing Transfer team.
- Coordinate pre- and post-transfer activities between all Freedom Default lines of business.
- Maintain accuracy of servicing questionnaire and transfer instructions for Default. Monitor transfer tasks within Default to ensure all timelines are met.
- Implement checks to ensure required default mortgage documents are received as result of servicing transfers into Freedom.
- Implement policies and procedures that follow all rules and regulations, to include but not limited to RESPA, Investor, CFPB, applicable state law and FMC internal policies.
- Review monetary transactions to allow 1) boarding of recoverable corporate advances to Freedom servicing system, and 2) removal of corporate advances from Freedom servicing system.
- Manage to department SLAs. Develop and maintain regular reporting on team productivity and performance.
- Develop and provide regular executive summaries to Default leadership.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Excellent analytical capabilites
- Experience in Excel to include, but not limited to, v-lookup, pivot tables, logistics, cell formulation, math capabilities, data merge from one spreadsheet to another spreadsheet, etc.
- Understanding key Default milestones tracked to ensure comprehensive data receipt
- Ability to supervise a team of Analysts to effectively carry out the responsibilities associated with accurately and timely processing of all aspects of the data review and boarding process.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing. Ability to present the information in a concise manner and accurately to all levels of management both internally and externally. Ability to present information for the benefit of training others.
- Due diligence reviews, as necessary.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Quickly assess the big picture in complex situations and identify what is critical to success. Routinely make decisions for best course of action in driving success.
- 5 years experience in a mortgage servicing. 5 years supervisory/management experience. Preferrably, 5 years experience in Default related position.
- Knowledge of Default mortgage servicing practices
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Sagent Servicing System and/or MSP (BlackKnight Servicing System)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma/GED Equiqalent required. Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University preferred; or six (5) to eight (8) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years experience in a mortgage servicing.
- 5 years supervisory/management experience.
- Preferrably, 5 years experience in Default related position.
- Sagent Servicing System and /or MSP (BlackKnight Servicing System)
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary: The Associate Director SPOC is responsible for the oversight and management of SPOC agents including but not limited to oversight of call center performance metrics tied to individual and department scorec…
The Director, Escrow Administration is responsible for providing oversight for the Tax and Escrow Analysis functions within the Escrow Administartion group. Essential Job Functions: …
The FHA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the filing of all FHA Part B claims and all non-conveyance claims including CWCOT (Claims without Conveyance of Title), SFLS (Single Family Loan Sale) claims and all Loss Mitigation claims i…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Contested Default/BK Case Specialist III is responsible for Bankruptcy related litigation, foreclosure non-jury trial case handling across all portfolios and investors and Non-Ro…
The Manager, Default Change Controls is responsible for the management of a team of Default Business Process Analysts who are overseeing project completion and change management items for Default. The Manager works collaboratively with various Defaul…
Customer Success Agent Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment a…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Position Summary: The Credit Reporting Research Analyst should be proficient in all aspects of credit bureau reporting in order to maintain regula…
Summary: The Mortgage Professional is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen and prepare the loan application and necessary documen…
The Credit Reporting Research Analyst should be proficient in all aspects of credit bureau reporting in order to maintain regulatory compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The position will play a key role in the ongoing monitorin…