Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Manages a team of Customer Satisfaction Ambassadors. The Director of Customer Experience deals with ordering, structuring, and bringing in the management's attention to a major incident or a problem, which has escalated beyond its limits. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Work collaboratively across all departments of the servicing to help improve the management of a business process. Focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives goals.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Lead and coach a team of CSAs to ensure that all customer interactions are handled per agency and federal regulations
- Identifying, analyzing, and initiating the escalation process in an organization based on the escalation criteria specified by the organization
- Assembling the escalation management team which includes the incident owner, problem owner, and other professionals in the specified area of expertise
- Establishing accurate expectations from the escalating procedures, enforcing relief to the customers, and reviewing the situation appraisal formulated by the escalation team for ensuring the consumer satisfaction throughout the escalation process
- Coordinating with the LOBs leaders to ensure complaints data/analysis is reviewed and appropriate actions are taken to mitigate and not have repeat offenders
- Updating and maintaining escalation process records at each stage, updating the same in management data, and reviewing and adjusting the escalation process accordingly
- Assuring the team's availability and proper handling of an escalation ensuring customer satisfaction before closing the escalation.
- Manage complex customer situations and taking the lead in ensuring customer is handled with most attention.
- Ownership for driving progress and resolution of critical customer escalations
- Perform audits, or reviews, of servicing escalations.
- Identify Controls in place to mitigate any identified risks.
- Identify areas at an acceptable risk level and ensure senior management is made aware.
- Identify any potential process improvements or system enhancements that could assist a Department with control improvements.
- Assist departments with process improvements or suggestions as to how risk can be mitigated within a process of a department.
- Works cross-functionally to drive optimized service business design within the servicing department through opportunity/issue identification, systemization, testing, training and deployment.
- Understand the servicing department’s use of systems, reports & tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Develops recommendations for improvement based on observation, data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business cross departmental workflow.
- Leverages tools and methodologies to drive implementation consistently across the lines of business.
- Implement and initiating reporting to senior management around complaint monitoring and forward look into the mitigation of complaints as a whole.
Please enter Job Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors or higher degree in marketing with a concentration in analytics, statistics, computer science, or similar field.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated application of SAS, including macros, stat and graph
- Knowledge of industry practices for lending preapproval/prescreening, and invitation to apply campaigns along with close familiarity with Credit Bureau data and practices
- Experience with marketing analytics and campaign management
- Good working knowledge of SQL and Oracle (or similar) relational databases
- Ability to deliver results under time constraints and meet aggressive timelines
- Proficiency in initiating, establishing and maintaining relationships with the business community
- 5 to 10 years of Database Marketing or similar practical experience in financial services industry – preferably mortgage or credit card
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Tasks are multiple and diverse with some interrelationship across processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies and/or precedents.
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment :
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employer’s Rights :
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Americans with Disabilities Act:
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as employees are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary The Supervise, Customer Advocates will manage a staff of existing and new personnel. This individual will coordinate the operational and personnel issues within the operations and serve as an escalation po…
Senior Loan Advisor The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will con…
Summary The Mortgage Operations Manager is responsible for managing the entire loan process. Coordinate the operational and personnel development within operations. Serve as an escalation point for team lead…
Summary The Customer Advocate/Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for processing Purchase loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as a…
The Mortgage Sales Development Program is a combination of both classroom and lives sales training. It is designed to successfully onboard college graduates for an entry-level position and to give them an understanding of the mortgage …
LOAN OFFICER LOCATION: Remote FREEDOM MORTGAGE The Loan Officer is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing …
Coordinates the operational and personnel development within this department in operations. Serves as an escalation to help solve system and process issues that arise in the departmen…
The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advisor will conduct the initial pre-qu…
Please enter Job Descriptio Summary The Assoc. Director Sales for the Call Center is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring …