The Digital Marketing Director of Paid campaigns develops and implements direct to the consumer digital campaigns and projects across Paid search (SEM), Paid Social Media and Online Display (banner advertising) campaigns via multiple channels. The Digital Marketing Director manages the work of our digital advertising agency and directs them on paid campaign strategy and execution of campaigns including creative development, landing page development, analytics, reporting and conversion rate optimization. This includes working across the organization in working with Sales to meet goals with an emphasis on the digital space.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with creative partners to develop new and update existing creatives for digital advertising, landing page testing and search programs (both PPC and SEO)
- Work with legal liaisons to manage required compliance updates for existing creatives
- Work with internal and external (ad agency, online advertising partners) teams to improve Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Use Google Analytics, Tableau, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business Manager etc. to gain insights and present the same to teams in order to improve lead generation
- Manage Lead generation volume at an effective and efficient Cost per Lead (CPL/CPA)
- Develops lists of action items, next steps, and routes goals and objectives to necessary stakeholders
- Create and perform cost benefit analysis, and manage vendor relationships as required
- Prepare presentations for strategic updates
- Assists with organizational and administrative tasks to support growth
- Ensures deliverables are met on time
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position supervises the manager of digital campaigns.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree in business, marketing, communications or related field is preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of progressively more responsible digital project management and marketing experience
- Excellent understanding of project management concepts & processes obtained through experience or formal training
- Excellent critical thinking, prioritization, organizational, and project planning skills
- Possesses analytical ability with a strong proactive approach, great attention to detail, and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task while working independently and/or in a group
- Experience across multiple marketing channels including: Digital channels (Email, Digital Display, Search), Telemarketing and Direct Mail channels strongly preferred
- Experience in consumer Financial Services direct marketing campaign management a plus
- Excellent verbal / written communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency on Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
- 5 - 10 years of experience with hands-on digital marketing for a D2C business.
- Success developing and implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns with measurable results.
- Strong knowledge of current digital marketing landscape, as well as future trends, with the ability to interpret and apply new trends to support programs
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary Are you curious, customer-obsessed, creative, analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial and passionate about fostering homeownership? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growi…
Position Summary Are you curious, customer-obsessed, creative, analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial and passionate about fostering homeownership? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest grow…
Summary: The Associate Director, Email Marketing will be responsible for coordinating all promotional and transactional email campaigns (portfolio and acquisition audiences), ensuring the execution and deliverabili…
Summary: The Marketing Manager of Email Campaigns is responsible for managing enterprise transactional email communications to Freedom Mortgage Corporation customers. This is accomplished by automating connections …
Summary: The Associate Director of Operational Communications is responsible for managing enterprise transactional email and text communications to Freedom Mortgage Corporation customers. This is accomplished by pa…
Summary The Manager, Digital Reporting will help drive business decisions through insights gained from customer activity in the Freedom digital ecosystem. This position will collaborate across functions to e…
Summary: The Senior Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for marketing needs. The…
Summary: The Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for marketing needs. …
Summary The Senior Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to perform analytics and build automated solu…