DescriptionThe Dialer Supervisor will be responsible for directly leading the Jr. Business Analyst team and all efforts to ensure timely and quality team productivity. The Command Center Team Lead will oversee all intraday initiatives and maximize the utilization of available resources. Furthermore, the Command Center Team Lead will maintain professional, productive relationships with Command Center leadership, business customers, and stakeholders conducive to exceptional performance execution.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop, lead and manage a team of Jr. Business Analysts across multiple sites
- Responsible for oversight of day-to-day administration and monitoring of predictive dialer system
- Manage and optimize dialer system through design, campaign maintenance, contact lists, filters, reports, and campaign strategies
- Oversee intraday activities of Junior Analyst staff through maintaining real time awareness of call center performance and maintaining standard of responsiveness to call center requests and inquires.
- Ensure all investor requirements are met while remaining within compliance with all statutory and regulatory obligations
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge, understanding, and documentation of required State, Federal, CFPB, and Investor guidelines
- Oversee and maintain the dialer system including, but not limited to the system set up, maintenance, realignment, allow for efficient use of all dialer aspects and to maximize performance.
- Consistently monitor, measure, and evaluate Jr. Business Analyst team productivity
- Serve as subject matter expert, owner, and advocate for systems, tools, and procedures in place, constantly reviewing ways to enhance and improve
- Serves as the subject matter expert and escalation point for staff and members regarding Dialer operations
- Set appropriate communication expectations to our business customers
- Coordinate, create, and maintain schedules for Jr. Business Analysts team to ensure adequate staffing at all times
- Provides monthly summary to Manager on departmental performance objectives
- Directs the performance of the staff through effective coaching, training, and performance appraisals to achieve established goals
- All other duties as assigned
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Lead staff and carry out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing escalated concerns, and resolving problems with Command Center Management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University or equivalent work experience. Three to five years of experience in a Dialer position, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions. Ability to solve problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant wi…
***POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** Position Summary: The Business Process Manager is responsible for supervising staff and maintaining test development and testing processes, analyzing the results and giving fee…
Summary Responsible for preparing and reconciling monthly investor reports and remittances, processing cash movements and related general ledger entries, and responding to internal and external inquires related to …
Summary The Default Business Process Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Default Management. They work closely with change ma…
Summary Individual will be responsible for the overall performance and management of multiple supervisors and their teams within the customer care call center. Essential Job Fun…
Onboarding Supervisor As this is a new opportunity here at Freedom, it is important to know the three main stages of the Onboarding Supervisors journey as it relates to new hi…
The Supervisor is responsible for managing a Default Portfolio of Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy work-flow to ensure Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), investor and insurer guidelines are strictly followed to ensure mitigation of compensato…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …
Summary The Supervisor is responsible for managing a Default Portfolio of Default Referrals for Foreclosure workflow to ensure Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), investor and insurer guidelines are strictly fo…