At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include
We are seeking a Senior engineer / Tech Lead to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills in leading edge technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess and Analyze application / technology platform, current state and process.
- Develop the CI/ CD & DevOps phase-wise implementation roadmap along with the Tools identification.
- Develop Framework as necessary or leverage existing framework, Implement CI/ CD Automation, integrate into DevOps pipeline.
- Develop innovative approaches on development optimization & automation to ensure timely delivery and enhanced speed to market.
- Integrate and adhere with the defined development and delivery process/ Change Management, SLA Compliance, productivity and other application goals.
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to develop Continuous Integration and Delivery incorporating Code Quality, Test automation, API automation, etc.
- Serve as a thought leader, Change Agent and implementor within Agile teams providing direction to scrum team members.
- Demonstrate value and enable adoption of Unit Testing, Feature level automated tests, API and Service level automation
- Understand and optimize test data model for testing at different stages of the engineering process.
- Demonstrated Experience in Implementing DevOps CI (continuous integration ) and CD (continuous delivery) using Various tools
- 3+ years experience implementing CI/CD pipeline / tool chain and building CI/CD solutions
- 5+ years’ experience working with Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, GitHub and hands on experience with integration the tools.
- Experience in setting up GIT by following the best practices for different dev teams.
- Experience with Static Code Quality and Code Security analyzer tools such as SonarQube, Black Duck etc.
- Familiar with different industry standard tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, JMeter, Bamboo, Cucumber, Maven, etc.
- Hands-on experience working in a true Agile environment.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Experience with Cloud - AWS and Micro services implementation
- Interested in learning and applying new technologies and concepts and stays up-to-date with technology tools and trends in the industry.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoys making a difference in the business through your technical contributions
- Ability to think creatively, stimulate new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technology topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Mortgage Industry Experience would be a plus
Educational Requirements:Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Information Risk Manager is responsible for driving the identification, assessment, measurement, monitoring and management of security risks. The Manager will focus primarily on the maintenance of an effective Information Security program an…
Summary The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual wi…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring a…
Essential Job Functions: The Senior Business Rules Analyst is responsible for the execution of the business rule management process to ensure that business rules are valid and verified throughout the life cycle of…
Summary Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With …
Overview Freedom Mortgage is building a new governance organization that will be responsible for developing and managing controls, policies and oversight for business rules throughout the organization. The VP…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking an entry level Data Engineer as we rapidly expand our data capabilities within our Marketing Analytics team to meet the data challenges of today and the future. This role will work in Market…
- Responsible for leading delivery of BPM automation solution through the lifecycle of feasibility analysis, development, deployment, monitoring, and enhancements. - &nbs…
Description/Summary : The Solutions Architect (SA) is a member of Information Management team, supporting both new development/project and production support, as the highest-level technology domain expert. The SA is…