Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
The Default Valuations Supervisor is responsible for oversight of a team handling the day-to-day activities related to ordering, receipt, and analyzing valuation products obtained on defaulted loans and acquired properties. The Supervisor will develop reporting and analytics used to monitor valuation report receipt timelines and management of exceptions preventing timely completion of appraisals and BPOs.Please enter Job Description
What does the job look like?
As a Default Valuations Supervisor , your daily duties may include...
- Oversight and management of valuation requests received from various Default lines of business, ensuring they are ordered and processed timely.
- Manage team responsible for ordering, review and approval of valuation products ordered.
- Timely and accurate valuations are completed and Ability to complete appraisal reconciliations and review valuation products for variances and accuracy.
- Ability to follow FHA, VA, USDA and GSE guidelines around Default valuations and processing.eturned to the orignator of the request.
- Develop and maintain reporting and dashboards critical to monitor performance success of the team.
- Monitor team of staff to defined SLA's.
- Manages staff and carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, addressing complaints and resolving issues.
Education & Certification Requirements
- 3-5 years Default Servicing Experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to effectively present information to management
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of FHA, VA and GSE Default Servicing Guidelines
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Invoice Processing Specialist II will be responsible for reviewing and verifying invoices and check requests. Will sort, code, match and confirm all invoices comply with any applicable investor laws and regulations. Responsible for submittin…
Summary: The Invoice Processing Specialist I will be responsible for reviewing and verifying invoices and check requests. Will sort, code, match and confirm all invoices comply with any applicable investor la…
Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regarding foreclosure issues in order to minimize risks a…
Position Summary: The intake processor will be responsible for reviewing all assumption requests received in the team queue and inbox, provide general information regarding the assumption process to borrowers, an…
Summary This position will perform assigned functions within the Servicing Governance and Control team in a timely and accurate manner. The primary role, of the…
Summary The VA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the filing of all VA Basic expense claims and all non-conveyance claims including Third Party claims, max guaranty claims, Compromise Sales and Refundin…
Summary: The SPOC Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the Single Point of Contact team in the Loss Mitigation group. The Supervisor must be knowledgeable in FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, and FHLM…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans,…
Summary Responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals, cheat sheets, or instructions. Work closely with our Compliance Officer to …