Using a variety of tools, the Data and Reporting Analyst will provide reports, data extracts, and/or analysis of output to support organizational objectives and operations. Working with business partners, the analyst identifies and defines informational and technical requirements which, in turn, drive the subsequent reporting solutions she/he develops. This position is an integral part of Freedom Mortgage's continued evolution as a data-driven organization.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply an understanding of data sources and technical tools to identify reporting and analytics solutions to operational needs.
- Collaborate with manager to gather, define, and document requirements for new reports/dashboards or changes to existing ones.
- Develop and deploy reports to support the decision-making requirements of leadership and staff.
- Advise leadership in understanding and utilizing solutions; help staff draw supportable conclusions and recommendations.
- Conduct data validation routines within the team; document work procedures and methodologies to ensure consistency, reliability, and continuity of reporting.
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to retrieve information from a variety of sources using a variety of approaches and tools.
- Strong analytical skills including data analysis, modeling, and mining.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as SAS, SSRS, and Power BI.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills; proven ability to develop and initiate creative innovations and solutions.
- Must be a team-oriented individual who can share information, goals, opportunities, successes, and failures with the appropriate parties. Ability to organize, plan, and carry out multiple related activities.
- Bacheslor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, Business Analytics or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience with SSRS or Power BI.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with large data sets.
- SAS experience preferred.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The IT Manager of Operational Excellence will create critical scheduled or ad-hoc analysis and reports regarding variable compensation, system adoption, sales team performance, operations pull-through, process turn times, and summarized financia…
Summary The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan application, as…
Summary: The Loan Credit Advisor/Underwriter is responsible for reviewing loan applications in conjunction with Credit, Income, and Asset documentation to determine if loan is to be submitted to …
Summary: The Senior Business Analyst will provide the Acquisition Call Center Vertical support for daily tasks and functions related to Call Center Reporting and Call Center Analysis. Responsible for monitoring KP…
Summary The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan app…
Remote Opportunity The Loan Credit Advisor/Underwriter is responsible for reviewing loan applications in conjunction with Credit, Income, and Asset documentatio…
Summary The Customer Advocate/Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for processing Purchase loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as a…
Non Producing Sales Manager Location: Mount Laurel, NJ Freedom Mortgage is currently looking for a Non Producing Sales Manager …
Summary: The Business Analyst is responsible for working with Call Center management to improve overall operations through rigorous quantitative analysis. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:…