- Engaging with IT and Business Stakeholders on project prioritization, project management, backlog refinement and delivery communication
- Assisting with road map planning and targets
- Communicating team initiatives, priorities and objects clearly to stakeholders
- Guiding stakeholders on their information needs for their respective processes and operations while working on new projects to facilitate the requirement gathering process.
- Facilitating in the overall investigation of different data assets across multiple functions of the organization n order to allow the data team to gather knowledge in tech company's data assets, platforms and processes.
- Manage projects related to specific business channels
- Engaging and facilitating conversations between business and IT through completion of a company initiative or project.
- Becoming a subject matter expert (SME) on assigned or multiple business functions
- Work with stakeholders to set clear product vision and communicate" the story' effectively within the AGILE process.
- Drive sprint and backlog alignment together with other product owners and the Sr. Scrum Master.
- Exercise strong decision-making mandated from leadership in relation to data product management and end-to-end product execution.
- Continuously improve backlog with Scrum Team, ensuring all items are clearly described and prioritized.
- Ability to display analytical benefits of product/project improvements.
- Advanced understanding of business processes, internal controls, risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality/time to market imperatives.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Project Management or appropriate combination of education and experience in essential duties and responsibilities.
- Must have PSPO or CSPO Certification.
- Deep knowledge of data and related processes
- Ability to learn business process and identify pain points. Solid knowledge of industry needs, trends and software leaders within the space.
- Confidence in management projects, managing project priority and defining/refining user stories.
- Real time decision making with AGILE teams.
- Ability to influence a diverse group with strong leadership skills.
- Challenger mindset with the ability to challenge the status quo as it relates to process and solutioning.
- Believes in non-hierarchical culture for collaboration, transparency, and trust across teams.
- Very self-driven with the ability to inspire stakeholder alignment and collaboration.
- Dynamic and passionate
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop and modify complex information systems. Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Design, code, test, debug, document,…
The First Flyer Data Engineer IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a college c…
The First Flyer Product Delivery Engineer Program is a 2-year rotational training program that will the colleague to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a colle…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work with our business, operations, governance, and technology teams to analyze data and drive insights including data quality, missing or incomplete elements, and ensure …
As a senior leader, the Platform Director drives the vision, goals, positioning, roadmap, priorities and outcomes of their platform. The Director provides hands-on partnership with Development/Engineering/Infrastructure leadership, Product Manag…
The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is a member of Information Management team, working collaboratively with end users to develop reports using enterprise BI systems and provide accessible information for decision-making. The BI deve…
Description/Summary : The Solutions Architect (SA) is a member of Information Management team, supporting both new development/project and production support, as the highest-level technology domain expert. The SA is…
Results oriented Software QA Manager with minimum 10 years total hands-on experience, including 8 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations …
Summary Lead the identification, research, design, development and deployment of new products and tools for the Backoffice/Operations team. Define product for Operations as the primary customer but additionally co…