The Customer Satisfaction Ambassador Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of the escalations process for customer experience including but not limited to: Call center, Correspondence and Research, Web services, Correspondent lending, and originations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the management of all aspects of customer escalations contact processes including customer service, collections and loss mitigation.
- Identifying, analyzing, and initiating the escalation process in an organization based on the escalation criteria specified by the organization
- Assuring the team's availability if the problem arises during the monitoring period, closing the escalation process once the monitoring period is completed successfully, and ensuring customer satisfaction before closing the escalation
- Manage Customer feedback survey results and follow up as required
- Establish relationship with inter-departments to resolve escalations in a timely manner
- Establish correct expectations, enforce relief and resolve through effective communication.
- Evaluate escalation performance metrics.
- Helps oversee the borrower customer experience.
- Manages day to day operations of the call center area to ensure smooth work flow and to achieve predetermined goals.
- Builds effective and strong team committed to delivering world class customer care and achieving organizational goals.
- Accurately assesses strengths and development needs of employees including timely and specific feedback and performance management.
- Develops and implements effective policies and procedures to ensure timely, accurate, cost effective and excellent service to our customers.
- Identifies and analyzes escalated problems and provide guidance to team members for resolution.
- Negotiates solutions and acts as a liaison with internal and external customers when necessary.
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Manages customer satisfaction ambassador staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED required
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School; or one year to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, dir…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Manager – Loss Mitigation is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, underwriting, closing) of all workouts. In addition, t…
Position Description: The Customer Care Single Point of Contact (Loss Mitigation) representative is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include hel…
Position Description: The Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one…
Summary The Change Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Servicing Management. The Change Management Analyst identi…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Specialist will serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to identify …
Summary: Responsible for the management of the day to day operations of the Special Loans Group. Provide leadership and guidance to the departmental staff in the performance of their duties relating to but not limi…
Summary The Director of Servicing Customer Care is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of call center operations within their specific site. This leader will identify opportunities and develop the …