Soar with Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
The Opportunity: Customer Experience Complaint Analyst
What does the job look like?
As a Customer Experience Complaint Analyst, your daily duties will include:
The Customer Experience Complaint Analyst is responsible for the oversight and improvement of complaint root cause analysis and the development and maintenance of systems for managing service complaints. The occupant of this role is also expected to develop and use information from the complaint research to enable Freedom Mortgage to deliver & promote industry-leading customer service. Consistent with those objectives for the role, this role is expected to provide excellent collaboration skills and presentation skills with others in the CX department and other departments & partners across Freedom Mortgage that are serviced by the CX Center of Excellence.
- Models and understand various operational processes and workflows, especially from the customer viewpoint on whether processes and workflows meet customer needs.
- Map complaint journey and related customer journey end to end, including all channels and touchpoints.
- Gather, interpret and use voice-of-the-customer insights to explain, summarize and evaluate the key customer journey milestones and touchpoints to include the customer context surrounding them (i.e., the customer’s situation and circumstances).
- As the part of the role, ensure all customer experience and customer servicing channels are included so that no key experience measurement gaps exist when performing the analysis and recommendations.
- Synthesize all interactions and transactions and all customer insights about them to complement and explain customer journeys.
- Incorporate internal business process mapping related to customer journey experience to determine customer experience expectation gaps or disappointments to recommend process improvements to enable FMC to become more customer centric and an industry-leading customer experience provider.
- Tracking trends and interpreting results for complaint data, preparing complaint reports, identifying opportunities, and making actionable recommendations
- Reviewing complaint themes and actions with the Senior Management across the organization.
- Play a key role in the maintenance of root cause analysis reporting and tracking of high and medium priority actionable items
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Comply with all company policies and procedures. Investigate root causes and responses to complaints provided by the lines of businesses, including interaction with “Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)” within our business lines who will sometimes assist. Act as a key contributor on handling of complaints, optimizing all investigation techniques, and carrying out root cause analysis and writing statements.
| Education and/or Experience: |
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst within the Corporate Analytics division reports directly to the VP of Data Management and is responsible for the creation and maintenance of Business System Requirements, Functional Requirements, Non-Functional R…
Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams o…
Summary The Senior Reporting Analyst is responsible for developing complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to the mortgage industry. This includes gathering…
SUMMARY The Senior SQL Server Developer within the Corporate Analytics division reports directly to the Director of Data Management and is responsible for the design, development, testing and promotion of database …
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work with our business, operations, governance, and technology teams to analyze data and drive insights including data quality, missing or incomplete elements, and ensure …
Position Description: The Escrow Processor will perform the following functions: Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include We are seeking a Senior engineer / Tech Lead to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills …
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …
Essential Job Functions: Interact with outsourcing vendors for information and account updates relative to real estate tax processing, insurance tracking and hazard loss claims. Set-up payee hea…