Soar with Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
The Opportunity: Customer Experience Complaint Analyst
What does the job look like?
As a Customer Experience Complaint Analyst, your daily duties will include:
The Customer Experience Complaint Analyst is responsible for the oversight and improvement of complaint root cause analysis and the development and maintenance of systems for managing service complaints. The occupant of this role is also expected to develop and use information from the complaint research to enable Freedom Mortgage to deliver & promote industry-leading customer service. Consistent with those objectives for the role, this role is expected to provide excellent collaboration skills and presentation skills with others in the CX department and other departments & partners across Freedom Mortgage that are serviced by the CX Center of Excellence.
- Models and understand various operational processes and workflows, especially from the customer viewpoint on whether processes and workflows meet customer needs.
- Map complaint journey and related customer journey end to end, including all channels and touchpoints.
- Gather, interpret and use voice-of-the-customer insights to explain, summarize and evaluate the key customer journey milestones and touchpoints to include the customer context surrounding them (i.e., the customer’s situation and circumstances).
- As the part of the role, ensure all customer experience and customer servicing channels are included so that no key experience measurement gaps exist when performing the analysis and recommendations.
- Synthesize all interactions and transactions and all customer insights about them to complement and explain customer journeys.
- Incorporate internal business process mapping related to customer journey experience to determine customer experience expectation gaps or disappointments to recommend process improvements to enable FMC to become more customer centric and an industry-leading customer experience provider.
- Tracking trends and interpreting results for complaint data, preparing complaint reports, identifying opportunities, and making actionable recommendations
- Reviewing complaint themes and actions with the Senior Management across the organization.
- Play a key role in the maintenance of root cause analysis reporting and tracking of high and medium priority actionable items
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Comply with all company policies and procedures. Investigate root causes and responses to complaints provided by the lines of businesses, including interaction with “Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)” within our business lines who will sometimes assist. Act as a key contributor on handling of complaints, optimizing all investigation techniques, and carrying out root cause analysis and writing statements.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 2-4 years related work experience required.
- Highly analytical problem solver with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with software applications and databases with a strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel as well as becoming an equally proficient user of all key related Freedom Mortgage applications that capture all key custome
- Ability to work under pressure on tight deadlines and work independently, including working well with others in those situations through positive teamwork or collaboration
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Invoice Processing Specialist II will be responsible for reviewing and verifying invoices and check requests. Will sort, code, match and confirm all invoices comply with any applicable investor laws and regulations. Responsible for submittin…
Summary: The Invoice Processing Specialist I will be responsible for reviewing and verifying invoices and check requests. Will sort, code, match and confirm all invoices comply with any applicable investor la…
The Coordinator, Correspondence Sr. is responsible for the creation and maintenance of machine-derived letters and some manual letters for all Servicing lines of business, ensuring all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage…
Prepare mailing labels for overnight packages Upon receipt of executed documents, validate all signatures have been completed, dated, and notarized and are submitted to Management for final signatures and notarization …
Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regarding foreclosure issues in order to minimize risks a…
Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only poss…
Position Summary: The intake processor will be responsible for reviewing all assumption requests received in the team queue and inbox, provide general information regarding the assumption process to borrowers, an…
Summary This position will perform assigned functions within the Servicing Governance and Control team in a timely and accurate manner. The primary role, of the…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…