Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
- A strong leader. You’ll bring colleagues together, keeping them motivated, connected, and well-resourced.
- Passionate about customer care. You’ll develop and implement effective policies and procedures to ensure timely, accurate, cost effective, and excellent service to customers.
- A strong communicator. You can listen, understand, and engage with colleagues, customers, and other agencies with confidence and expertise.
- A skillful multitasker. You’ll train and manage staff while ensuring your knowledge of our services is incredibly sharp and keep an eye on operational requirements… sometimes all in a single day.
- In the know. You’re an expert in your field with no problem planning, directing, and supervising workflow for all aspects of customer contact processes.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Vacancy: Customer Care Supervisor
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Care Supervisor to join our team. Our perfect candidate is empathetic, firm, and a great problem-solver. You must be able to manage the daily operations of the Call Center, while building a strong and successful team. Your positive, realistic, and determined approach will help you forge ahead, ensuring smooth workflow and the achievement of first-class customer care.
What does the job look like?
As a Customer Care Supervisor, your daily duties may include...
- Assisting in managing all aspects of customer contact processes, including the Call Center.
- Overseeing the borrower website experience.
- Managing daily operations of the Call Center to ensure smooth workflow and achieve predetermined goals.
- Building an effective and strong team committed to delivering world-class customer care and achieving organizational goals.
- Accurately assessing the strengths and developmental needs of your team, including giving feedback and performance management.
- Identifying and analyzing escalated problems and providing guidance to your team members for resolution.
- Negotiating solutions and acting as a liaison with internal and external customers.
- Monitoring all production and control reporting to ensure agent, team, and site expectations are met in an effort to comply with all SLA’s.
- Must be able to work 1pm - 10pm
- Associates degree or equivalent from a 2-year College or University OR 1-2 years of experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary Review signed closed loan packages, order funds, ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, and investor requirements. Essential Job Functions: Contact escrow com…
Summary The Product Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the Product strategy. Will work closely with business leadership to identify and recommend desired features and functionality t…
Summary The Loan Closer is responsible for coordinating loan closings in compliance with company, and industry standard rules and regulations. This position will prepare legal documents and closing packages for tit…
Summary: The Level 1 Underwriter will work closely with the Underwriter and Customer Underwriter Service (CUS) personnel to clear designated conditions based on FMC resubmission policy. The Level 1 Underwrite…
The Producing TL for Sales provides leadership and guides a team of Loan Advisors to achieve individual and team goals. Essential Job Functions: Communicate the company’s goals and in…
Summary The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns…
The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, an…
Summary The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advi…
The Senior Loan Officer is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, an…