As this is a new opportunity here at Freedom, it is important to know the three main stages of the Onboarding Supervisors journey as it relates to new hires before they are released to their long-term supervisors.
The three main stages of an onboarding supervisor:
- Classroom Training
The onboarding supervisor is ultimately responsible to ensure we get the right people hired for that designated call team, on time for the class start date.
- Work with HR and Recruiters to schedule and conduct interviews.
- Designate a replacement, if not available to conduct interviews.
- Order equipment and ensure logins and credentials are ordered and associates have access to system ready for their first day.
- Hit all recruitment goals and maintain open communication with Director/VP on the status of those goals.
The onboarding supervisor will participate daily in all new hire training classes. The new hires should know that their supervisor is in the class with them day in and day out.
- Ensure agents are on a camera at all times.
- Help individuals troubleshoot technical difficulties.
- Approve timecards.
- Coordinate any make-up sessions or refreshers that are needed if any time is missed.
- Consult with HR if the new hire is having any potential disciplinary issues, such as:
- Behavioral (falling asleep during class, off camera, etc.)
- Tardiness/Unexcused absences
- Participate in break out sessions as needed by the trainer.
- Answer and research any questions that the trainer may not know the answer to.
Once the new hire completes class, they will begin to slowly transition into taking calls until they are ready to be handed off to their long-term supervisor. This process will begin with a week-long ‘phone lab’ activity that will be used to transition agents out of the classroom and into the live, customer-facing environment.
- Coordinate with the Director(s) to identify tenured agents and supervisors available to assist and set up Zoom meetings.
- Coordinate and work with Command to:
- Ensure the agent is skilled properly
- Schedule meetings/huddles to go over KPI’s
- Obtain and follow-up on feedback provided by supervisors and tenured agents regarding their groups and individual agents. Here is an example of feedback collected from a tenured agent/supervisor may look like:
- If a tenured agent/supervisor becomes unavailable during ‘Phone Lab’ the onboarding supervisor will find a replacement and fill-in if necessary.
- Set up meeting with each individual supervisor right before transition to report on the agent’s progress, potential opportunities for improvement and write up feedback as necessary.
For any other questions or concerns, please refer to your supervisor.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary Individual will be responsible for the overall performance and management of multiple supervisors and their teams within the customer care call center. Essential Job Fun…
The Bankruptcy Analyst III is responsible for ensuring the bankruptcy process is monitored and associated tasks are completed accurately and timely from the time of filing through to release in the servicing platform. The successful candid…
Summary: The Loss Analysis Analyst is responsible for the QC, audit and oversight of claims filed. It is the Analyst’s duty to ensure that all claims comply with investor and insurer requirements and assist…
The Supervisor is responsible for managing a Default Portfolio of Bankruptcy and Bankruptcy work-flow to ensure Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), investor and insurer guidelines are strictly followed to ensure mitigation of compensato…
Essential Job Functions: Provide training to new hires and serve as the initial resource for questions from new or existing staff on designated activities/functions. Assist with identification o…
Position Description: The Default Oversight Specialist is responsible for review of call center performance. Reviews include compliance, performance, and adherence to existing protocols. Employee will ensure that …
Customer Success Agent Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment a…
**POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Summary This position will perform assigned functions within the Servicing Governance and Control team in a timely and accurate manner. The primary role, of the …
Summary : Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks within required timeframes; document required notatio…