Supervises internal Call Center inbound and outbound customer telephone activities and functions including, but not limited to CSR staff performing telephone service support for inbound customer calls and outbound telemarketing campaigns. Responsible to insure reporting CSR staff meets and maintains inbound service call performance standards for both productivity and quality; and that overall telephone key performance measures (KPIs) are attained and maintained. Tracks and reports CSR staff performance and measures success against forecasted and planned results. Creates and fosters a customer service culture that embraces the organization’s customer service principles and achieves optimum staff performance through the delivery of exceptional and best in class service that exceeds customer expectations.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, practices and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Must be able to work any shift between 8am - 10pm Mon-Fri.
- Must be able to work occasional Saturdays from 9am -6pm (a comp day will be given during the week prior to working Saturday)
- Responsible for CSR staff selection including interviewing prospective staff and making hiring decisions
- Onboards and trains new and existing staff.
- Supervises a staff of 12 to 15 Inbound/Outbound Call Center CSRs
- Possesses the knowledge of and has mastered all facets of the job duties of the CSR I, II & III positons.
- Has the customer service skill knowledge to effectively handle escalated customer calls
- Insures reporting staff meets and maintains individual performance standards for productivity and quality
- Maintains an in-depth working knowledge of ICBM:
- Accessing and creating different workgroup views
- Managing CSR statuses and time in those statuses
- Working knowledge of dialer functionality
- Understands workgroups and skills
- Proficient at call routing and how to make basics changes in Interaction Admin
- Able to run agent activity reports in ICBM and other productivity reports within ICBM
- Stays up-to-date on HR policy and practices and is able to properly handle disciplinary actions, when and if necessary within all HR guidelines
- Oversees and approves CSR schedules and PTO requests in UltiPro
Conducts reporting staff performance reviews, formally two times per year, and monthly for individual CSR performance feedback.
- Monitors reporting staff call quality through scheduled call recording review and side by side sessions with reporting staff.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Sr. Foreclosure Document Specialist is responsible for executing documents for the Default area while working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutio…
Summary The Vice President – Loss Mitigation is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, underwriting, closing) of all workouts. In addition, this positio…
Summary Perform assigned functions within Correspondence & Research in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring compliance with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Duties may include, but are not …
Summary The Correspondence and Research Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of borrower-initiated written requests, borrower statements/letters, complaints, credit bureau reporting, credit dispu…
Position Description: The Business Analyst for the Workforce Management Team is responsible for Command Center inbound contact forecasting. Forecasting in the Command Center includes providing short, medium- and long-term call volu…
Summary: The Property Preservation Insurance Adjustor will be responsible for reviewing reports produced by our hazard claim vendor and identifying any and all hazard claims filed to ensure Freedom receives the max claim am…
Summary: Freedom Mortgage is seeking a driven, creative, collaborative individual to join our team as a Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading all customer portal web and mobile…
Position Description: The Foreclosure Director is responsible for oversight and compliance of the foreclosure process from foreclosure referral through foreclosure sale. They are also responsible for coordinating, monitoring and …
Summary The Bankruptcy Management Analyst is responsible for managing third party relationships which includes, but is not limited to: monitoring vendor performance, ensuring vendor compliance with regulatory entit…