DescriptionThe Coordinator, Correspondence Sr. is responsible for the creation and maintenance of machine-derived letters and some manual letters for all Servicing lines of business, ensuring all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage Corporation are appropriately maintained within the Servicing system of record.
- Program selection criteria and loan scenarios for machine derived letters using the Servicing system of record. Research and identify alternative data and techniques for letter automation as needed to ensure effective, timely, and required communication with the borrower
- Document and prioritize change management requests related to regulatory requirements or business needs. Word with the line of business, Legal and Change Management to ensure all documents adhere to regulatory requirements and guidelines; i.e billing statements, escrow analysis, etc
- Coordinate and monitor changes with print vendor or Information Technology - Manager to ensure that the letters trigger timely and accurately. Responsible for managing and prioritizing each programming request with print vendor based on information from the line of business and Change Management.
- Create detailed test cases and perform new and regression testing for all statement/letter changes as well as monitor post implementation to ensure data integrity.
- Act as an administrator for the letter libraries by ensuring all letters reflect production templates and in-flight revisions.
- Responsible for managing 600+ Servicing letter templates. Provide support for the lettering needs of each individual line of business by reviewing their letter template requests, providing the data to the print vendor, testing the various templates and data points as they are programmed by the print vendor, and managing/maintaining the letter libraries that house all of the letter templates in Freedom’s servicing portfolio. Serve as Subject Matter Expert for servicing letters and data validation.
- Coordinate large scale or annual projects; i.e. Year End, Annual Privacy Notice Distribution, or Code Cross.
- Determine best practices based on various letter requests and scenarios received from the line of business. Add letters and process controls to the Servicing system of record. Ensure the correct data is triggered for the requested lettering scenarios.
- Manage monthly process reviews (audits and exams). Ensure decisions made during the same follow all regulatory guidelines and do not negatively impact lines of business. Review and process daily control reports. Perform daily reconciliation of vendor produced letters to confirm accuracy.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
BA Degree or two (2) to four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Director, Escrow Administration is responsible for providing oversight for the Tax and Escrow Analysis functions within the Escrow Administartion group. Essential Job Functions: …
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Contested Default/BK Case Specialist III is responsible for Bankruptcy related litigation, foreclosure non-jury trial case handling across all portfolios and investors and Non-Ro…
The Manager, Default Change Controls is responsible for the management of a team of Default Business Process Analysts who are overseeing project completion and change management items for Default. The Manager works collaboratively with various Defaul…
Summary: The Mortgage Professional is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen and prepare the loan application and necessary documen…
Summary Foreclosure Bidding Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regardin…
This position is responsible for reconciliation of the recoverable corporate advances on all Bulk and Flow Mortgage Servicing Loan transfers from various Mortgage Banking Institutions. This position will also ensure…
The Servicing Correspondence Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of outbound letters, ensuring all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage Corporation are appropriately maintained within the Servicing system of record.&nb…
***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. T…
Position Summary: The Director of Business Process Management provides leadership to drive continuous quality improvement efforts and achieve results on strategic priorities, as evidenced by data. This is an opport…