The Competitive Intelligence (CI) Analyst role is an integral part of the Brand Marketing team. The CI Analyst will research and communicate insightful and actionable industry and competitive details to inform and aid strategic decision making for the Marketing Department and Senior Leadership.
Essential Job Duties and Repsonsibilities:
- Size and continuously monitor current and upcoming players in the mortgage industry using several industry publications (such as Inside Mortgage Finance), and other resources.
- Profile each key competitor: originations volume, servicing size, product mix, executive C-suite profiles, employee satisfaction, NPS, JD Power ranking, philanthropic activity, brand messaging, social media share of voice, differentiators and others.
- Monitor key industry events and publications for announcements, awards, innovations, trends and potential disruptors.
- Combine qualitative and quantitative information, observe patterns and identify implications before making inferences to evaluate competitors’ products/services, strategic direction and core competencies, utilizing a wide variety of resources.
- Synthesize and triangulate secondary market research with other data sources such as social media and industry websites, to provide a 360 profile of the competition.
- Synthesize findings and communicate results to key stakeholders as needed, using data visualization tools.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- The candidate must be a skilled researcher, analyzer and communicator .
- He/She must have strong written and verbal communication skills including PowerPoint, story telling and data visualization skills.
- He/She must be results oriented, collaborative, with strong influencing/consulting skills.
- He/She must have a deep understanding of research and intelligence frameworks: data sources, software solutions and research methods to gather CI.
- Bachelors degree required.
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 2-4 years related work experience required.
- 5+ years of Competitive Intelligence experience preferred.
- This position is an individual contributor with no direct reports but may provide guidance, leadership or training to others.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Marketing Business Analyst will support the Marketing Department’s reporting needs and current reporting environment. This person will work closely with various groups across the organization to …
Summary: The Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for marketing needs. …
(This is a fully remote role) The Risk Analyst will be responsible for shared oversight of the firm’s operational risk management strategy within Servicing. Will lead risk management related projects and d…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking an enthusiastic and driven IT professional to join the Information Management (IM) team in the role of Business Intelligence (BI) Developer. A BI Developer interacts regularly with other members of the larger IM team …
Working in conjunction with the Sr. Director of HRSS, the HRIS Manager is responsible for ongoing management and support of the technical infrastructure for HR. Key accountabilities includes bure are not limited to: …
The Bankruptcy Analyst II is responsible for ensuring the bankruptcy process is monitored and associated tasks are completed accurately and timely from the time of filing through to release in the servicing platform. T…
Summary The Bankruptcy Management Analyst is responsible for managing third party relationships which includes, but is not limited to: monitoring vendor performance, ensuring vendor compliance with regulatory entit…
Position Can Be Remote
This position is responsible for reconciliation of the recoverable corporate advances on all Bulk and Flow Mortgage Servicing Loan transfers from various Mortgage Banking Institutions. This position will also …
- Responsible for leading delivery of BPM automation solution through the lifecycle of feasibility analysis, development, deployment, monitoring, and enhancements. - &nbs…