(This position can be 100% remote)
The Level 1 Commission Analyst is a key contributor in monitoring nationwide payouts related to corporate and individual sales compensation. Administers, supports, and manages Commission and Incentive Plans for specific markets or regions within one division of the company.
The Level 1 Commission Analyst at Freedom Mortgage will manage the variable compensation process of supporting existing plans, help develop policies and processes, maintain documentation, and ensure compliance in all states. The role builds, analyzes, and executes compensation calculation and processing via Excel, Business Objects, and CompenSafe.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Analyzes, audits, and validates production reports to ensure accuracy and eligibility for commission calculations. Identifies and communicates process improvement opportunities within the department.
- Acts as the contact for plan participants to resolve commission related issues, including problem assessment, research, and communication of outcome. Identifies ways to continually refine and improve commission accuracy and increase efficiency while focusing on stated company goals.
- Ensure plan requirements are accurately documented and communicated to sales leadership, sales representatives, and HR/Payroll. Ensures commission cycles are in compliance with published schedules, plan documents, company policies, and procedures.
- Prepares and administers biweekly & monthly incentive plan payments. Creation of standard commission calculation templates. Interpretation of compensation plans. Provide explanation and clarification, and respond to any questions that may arise regarding commission calculations.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and to lead and drive complex operational initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with seasoned management. Collaborative working style and ability to work with external and internal teams.
- Responsible for processing and working on commissions and incentive payments for a single division of FMC.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Must be able to demonstrate a history of working with complex systems, processes, and products.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry – terminology and rules of engagement
- Effective organizational skills desired.
- Prefer a broad range of skills within Commissions/finance discipline to effectively perform routine to complex assignments.
- Be self-motivated with a professional work ethic, strong customer focus, and conflict resolution ability.
- Must have strong analytical skills; be able to demonstrate a history of reconciliation work, and an ability to troubleshoot to the root cause of problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, finance, accounting, or other appropriate subject matter, field, or equivalent applicable related experience required.
- One to three years of related experience in commission administration preferred.
- Experience with implementation of a data system and understanding of system configuration.
- Experience with the administration and configuration of commission systems is preferred
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
THIS POSITION WILL BE 100% REMOTE Summary: Serves as the main point of contact for all incentive related employment agreements. Essential Job Functions: …
(This position will be 100% Remote.) Summary: The Senior Payroll Analyst performs a wide variety of payroll processing activities to ensure the accuracy of the payroll …
Summary This role will serve as the primary HR leader for the assigned business unit and ensure alignment of business and HR strategies, service and delivery. …
(This position can be 100% Remote) Summary: The Senior Director, Payroll Architect is accountable for the overall Payroll Program that serves and supports the design and delivery of Payroll programs for…
Summary The Correspondence and Research Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of Correspondence and Research including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/lette…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Includes analysis of business and user needs…
The Jr Dialer Analyst role is responsible for the day-to-day business management of command center operations. This includes daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporting, and software admin…
The Workforce Analyst, Jr is responsible for day-to-day management of Command Center operations. Including, daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporting and software administration. Successful c…