ROLE : Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation we believe in being a leader in the industry when it comes to emerging technology. We are currently seeking talented engineers to join a cross-functional team focused on delivering exceptional cloud-based solutions. We are seeking individuals who are energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about delivering tomorrows engineering needs today. Emphasis will be on implementing new and emerging cloud technologies in collaboration with infrastructure teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field, or 5+ years’ experience system administration, engineering, or cloud operations role.
- Experience running production workloads in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- 5+ years of experience working with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong containerization and container orchestration expertise with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and ECS\EKS.
- Proficiency in provisioning and configuring infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, and Chef.
- Understanding of DevOps culture, practices, and tools.
- Experience with the deployment and use of instrumentation, monitoring and logging systems.
- Ability to create highly available, secure, cost effective and performant auto-scaling systems.
- Experience in diagnosing and trouble-shooting complex production issues.
- Strong ownership, urgency, and drive to launch and maintain services.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and analytical skills.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or an Engineering discipline
- Familiarity with common identity services, constructs, and protocols, such as IAM, OAuth, OpenID, AD DS, LDAP, ADFS, and SAML.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Data Lake, and Data Warehouse technologies.
- High degree of knowledge of networking concepts and experience with Software-Defined Networking.
- Understanding of network security including firewalls, WAF, IDS, IPS, and DDoS protection.
- AWS SysOps Administrator, AWS DevOps Engineer, and AWS Advanced Networking Specialty certifications a plus.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application perform…
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Includes analysis of business and user needs…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a full-service direct lender founded in 1990, has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic professional to join one of the nation’s leading mortgage companies. Freedom is characterized by …
Design, develop, deploy and support reports and dashboards within an enterprise reporting environment. Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting. Extract data from enterprise relational databases…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation , we are working with leading technologies to speed application development and transform our business in support of our continued growth. We are searching for an onsite Technical Lead to…
The Freedom Mortgage IT Asset Management (ITAM) team is responsible for the execution of end‐to‐end IT asset lifecycle management for the entire enterprise. This includes the monitoring, recording and tracking of assets to ensure compliance…
As part of the IT group, the Director of Software Engineering Transformation will work with Freedom Mortgage leadership and software engineering teams in the modernization, transformation and execution of engineering practices. The ind…
The focus of Software QA Test Automation Engineer III position will be to provide technical leadership to the test automation team and be responsible for designing and developing automated test solutions, create and maintain test automation fram…
Responsible to consistently deliver changes effectively and efficiently without any detrimental impact to business services. Protects the services to the Business\Customer, as well as facilitating Changes without unnecessary bureaucracy or contr…