Freedom Mortgage Corporation is seeking an application architect with experience designing and implementing distributed, cloud-based software applications and services in a technically diverse environment. The candidate will join an application architecture team that partners with business domain experts, application development, and other information technology teams to advance the core lending platforms and capabilities of one of the largest, privately held mortgage lenders whose mission is fostering homeownership in America.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leverage your creativity, analytical skills, technical experience, and industry domain knowledge to create technical solutions in support of critical business processes.
- Collaborate with business partners and technologists to design, implement, and support application services to the organization.
- Define and apply architecture standards, patterns and procedures to ensure application consistency and maintainability.
- Evaluate and adopt emerging cloud technologies that aim to improve the abilities of the organization and the quality of application services to the organization.
- Implement and leverage application performance monitoring to proactively apply continual improvement and responsible growth to mission critical applications and services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work and collaborate across diverse technology teams and disciplines.
- Enthusiasm and ability to learn and apply new technologies.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contributions.
- Enjoy contributing to a dynamic team environment.
- Expert knowledge and experience in distributed, multitier applications and services.
- Expert knowledge and experience applying enterprise integration architecture patterns and service-oriented architecture principles.
- Expert knowledge and experience designing and implementing applications utilizing AWS cloud compute, integration, database, storage, security and management services.
- Expert knowledge and experience designing and implementing Java based multitier applications utilizing Spring, REST/SOAP, JMS, and Java Application Containers.
- Experience creating and maintaining information technology architecture documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience and knowledge of application architecture security and assurance standards.
- Experience and knowledge of business rules and business process management systems.
- Experience with Mulesoft Anypoint Platform or similar integration platform/frameworks.
- Experience integrating with Salesforce CRM, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Experience designing and implementing modern responsive web applications using Single Page Application utilizing Angular, React, and Bootstrap technologies. **Continued**
- Experience designing and implementing native and hybrid mobile applications for iOS and Android devices.
Educational RequirementsBachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Business and/or equivalent work experience
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Description At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for experienced, senior level Mulesoft Develo…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. At Freedom Mortgage, while…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. At Freedom Mortgage, while we relentlessly …
Develop and implement new software solutions, primarily integrations between cloud SaaS platforms (e.g. Workday ERP) and other cloud or internal systems. Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using Enterp…
The Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application perform…
The IT Governance Risk & Controls Specialist is responsible for evaluating information technology control design and effectiveness to support Freedom Mortgage Corporation's information technology objectives. Embedding IT controls and monitor…
Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. Build resilient application that can scale appropriately based on business needs. Par…
The ETL Developer is responsible for the Technical Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of ETL processes for a growing data warehouse. Essential Job Functio…