Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a full-service direct lender founded in 1990, has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic professional to join one of the nation’s leading mortgage companies.
Freedom is characterized by an energetic, creative staff, and cutting-edge technology. Our IT and processing systems allow us to approve and process mortgages quickly without jeopardizing quality. We have cultivated a fun team environment where there is opportunity to learn and develop within both the company and your career. With hard work, you'll reap benefits both professionally and personally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business partners, and IT teams to ensure highly reliable, available, and performant applications in support of FMC’s application portfolio.
- Evaluate and recommend emerging computer technologies, including cloud offerings, which may improve the price, performance, agility, and availability of enterprise applications.
- Collaborate with IT Teams to establish and document policies and procedures for the creation and management of cloud application services.
- Monitor and report on utilization, proper implementation and costs associated with various cloud services.
- Leverage your analytical skills and experience to create technical solutions for business processes.
- Experience knowledge and experience applying enterprise architecture patterns and application architecture principles.
- Experience designing and implementing applications utilizing cloud compute, integration, database, storage, security, container, network and serverless AWS services.
- Experience with Docker, AWS ECS, EKS, ECR and Fargate for container deployment and orchestration with Jenkins, Terraform, and other deployment automation frameworks.
- Experience creating and maintaining application and infrastructure architecture documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in cloud-based deployments and services on Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Azure platform services
- Expertise in building enterprise scale reliable cloud native applications that dynamically scale.
- Quickly able to learn new languages and technologies
- Strong verbal and written collaboration and interpersonal skills to work with multiple teams.
- Enjoy contributing in a team environment with a commitment to continuous learning.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business outcomes through your technical contributions.
- Experience with Salesforce, Mulesoft, and other AWS services a plus
- AWS cloud certifications and other professional certifications desired.
Position requires a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Technology, or Computer Science.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application perform…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is seeking a technical lead with experience designing and developing distributed, cloud-based software applications and services in a technically diverse environment. The candidate will join an application architectu…
Summary: Lead Facilitator for the delivery, management and improvement of IT operational services to support the Salesforce platform, and meet user needs, using a set of well-defined best practices, processes and p…
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Includes analysis of business and user needs…
ROLE : Cloud Infrastructure Engineer DESCRIPTION: At Freedom Mortgage Corporation we believe in being a leader in the industry when it comes to emerging technology. We…
The Sr Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provides …
Design, develop, deploy and support reports and dashboards within an enterprise reporting environment. Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting. Extract data from enterprise relational databases…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation , we are working with leading technologies to speed application development and transform our business in support of our continued growth. We are searching for an onsite Technical Lead to…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines process and reporting scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Provides analysis of busines…