The Change Management Analyst is responsible for the ownership of a structured process to plan, develop, deliver, and track change management deliverables. The Change Management Analyst intakes and understands change requests resulting from (but not limited to) process, regulation, and technology, and is responsible for presenting change to business management and overseeing organizational readiness. Leads frequent Change Management meetings with Wholesale Management to discuss implementation and procedural changes. Responsible for formal communication to all Wholesale staff via change management announcements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create a change management strategy to engage Wholesale Management, oversee organizational readiness and execution of change, and maximize employee adoption.
- Develop and execute communication plans and leadership messaging to properly prepare target audiences for upcoming changes and ensure the success of the initiatives
- Gather regulatory, credit policy, and technical materials and organize into practical verbal and written communications for management in various Wholesale departments to review for impact
- Conduct process with Wholesale Department Managers to assess the change, determine the impacts, and based on impact, design a strategy to support the organization through the change, execute the strategy, and measure its effectiveness based on a change adoption model.
- Design and facilitate meetings or focus groups as appropriate
- Create and maintain content channels and tools utilized for change management, including Sharepoint, emails, FAQ pages, and others as appropriate.
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
- Maintain documentation with respect to all Wholesale changes.
- Communicate changes to all affected and responsible parties within Wholesale.
- Assist all areas with any questions, concerns, or problems with regards to specific changes or the change process.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University; OR five (5) or more years related experience and/or training in Change Management or Project Management field.
Skills and Requirements:
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Word, Powerpoint, and Visio
- Experience with internet-based teleconferencing software such as Zoom
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
**REMOTE OPPORTUNITY** SUMMARY The Learning & Development Support Specialist will support the Training Manager and team in the development, organization and presentation of training materials and courses to ensure comp…
Summary The Supervisor is responsible for managing a Default Portfolio of Default Referrals for Foreclosure workflow to ensure Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), investor and insurer guidelines are strictly fo…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Specialist will serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to ident…
The Jr Dialer Analyst role is responsible for the day-to-day business management of command center operations. This includes daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporting, and software admin…
The Manager – Foreclosure is responsible for coordinating, monitoring and management of the Foreclosure staff which includes Foreclosure Milestone Specialist, Foreclosure Adminstraion Specialist, and Foreclosure Finanacial Specialist. …
Position Description: The Call Center Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department run efficiently while achieving and maintain…
SUMMARY: The Customer Outreach Specialist II will serve as the designated representative for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default or potential loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home…
The Workforce Analyst, Jr is responsible for day-to-day management of Command Center operations. Including, daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporting and software administration. Successful c…
The primary role of the Supervisor is to oversee the staff of Title Analysts as they work to obtain clear and marketable title on loans with title issues in the servicing portfolio. This position will assist management with day to day operations of t…