Are you curious, customer-obsessed, creative, analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial and passionate about fostering homeownership? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing and dynamic mortgage businesses? Are you interested in working in a high impact role that defines our customers' home ownership journey?
The Digital Campaign Manager will design, develop, and execute digital campaigns onsite targeting through campaign management platform. Responsible for audience selection, in partnership with Digital Marketing team and business stakeholders with the goal of providing flawless and flexible execution that achieves campaign objectives, creates a strong customer experience, and drives incremental sales for the business. Candidate must be a self-starter, strategic and analytical on how to best optimize campaigns and leverage data across multiple platforms. Striving to improve our acquisition strategies and retention of existing portfolio.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for guiding business to define requirements, crafting creative brief and follow a defined process to execute campaigns with a high level of accuracy within quick turnaround times. While remaining aware of the performance of the ongoing campaigns to proactively modify the target segments for the upcoming campaigns.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams: campaign management, QA, and other business and IT partners.
- The position is responsible for creating campaign cycles and monitoring campaign execution. Collaborate on strategies that deliver incremental onsite conversions.
- Provides recommendations to improve quality, effectiveness and efficient operations.
- Standardize and document evolving processes.
- Manage production calendar and daily workflow of the marketing campaign execution process for the assigned channel.
- Ensure proper audience selection, test setup, segmentation, and tracking of marketing campaigns.
- Provide flawless execution of marketing file creation, including audit procedures.
- Strong understanding of data structure.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Financial Services or Mortgage experience preferred.
- Organizational skills, adaptability, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for learning, analytical and technical skills; energized by trying new approaches and able to work well under pressure.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Knowledge of Digital Compliance, Privacy and Regulatory requirements.
- Must be a self-starter, take initiative, and be curious.
- Produces wireframes to illustrate campaign design and definition (using Visio or similar process design tools).
- Works with data warehouse teams to continually integrate new data to support campaign requirements and look forward for new campaign opportunities.
- 2-4 Years of related work experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience with campaign management tools (Unica, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Redpoint, Salesforce Interaction Studio, or other equivalent).
- 3-5+ years' experience with Marketing automation, Customer Segmentation or Campaign execution.
- Experience integrating with Saleforce CRM and Marketing Cloud.
- Experience working with Databases types/structures.
- Excellent critical thinking, prioritization, organizational, and project planning skills.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Marketing Business Analyst will support the Marketing Department’s reporting needs and current reporting environment. This person will work closely with various groups across the organization to …
Summary: The Sr. Director of Digital Strategy will focus on defining our digital marketing programs for two specific sales channels including the Freedom Mortgage retail locations and will…
Summary: The Associate Director, Email Marketing will be responsible for coordinating all promotional and transactional email campaigns (portfolio and acquisition audiences), ensuring the execution and deliverabili…
Summary Are you curious, customer-obsessed, creative, analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial and passionate about fostering homeownership? Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growi…
Summary: The Marketing Manager of Email Campaigns is responsible for managing enterprise transactional email communications to Freedom Mortgage Corporation customers. This is accomplished by automating connections …
Summary: The Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for marketing needs. …
The First Flyer Marketing Program is designed to give recent college graduates a well-rounded experience and a thorough introduction to all the facets of the marketing world. First Flyer participants will also gain an extensive amount of industry kno…
Working in conjunction with the Sr. Director of HRSS, the HRIS Manager is responsible for ongoing management and support of the technical infrastructure for HR. Key accountabilities includes bure are not limited to: …
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …