Develops and implements incentive programs for the Call Center, assessing behavioral and cultural impact, revenue generation and impact to the Call Center and its customers. Drives the strategic design of variable incentive compensation programs (ICP) across all Call Center departments, ensuring current and newly designed programs motivate employees at all levels to achieve each department's business results so that we can serve customers wherever they choose to shop.
About this job
In this role you will be responsible for delivering on the philosophy, design, and execution of the incentive plans for Freedom Mortgage Sales Call Center. You will work with senior business leaders to understand the drivers of business performance and translate that into effective plan development through your recommendations. You will work with partner groups in Finance, Technology, Strategy and Corporate HR to determine how to execute and measure plan performance.
What you will do – Essential Responsibilities may include:
- Lead the strategy, architecture, and performance assessment of Freedom’s Call Center incentive plans through the use data analysis, forecasting, revenue goals and other relevant data points.
- Partner closely with leaders throughout the organization to understand business intent, operational complexities and constraints to design scalable, enduring incentive plans for the Call Center.
- Lead periodic incentive discussions with Call Center senior level leaders apprising them of incentive trends and discussing future incentive initiatives.
- Development and delivery of incentive related communications and training for all levels of the Call Center.
- Provide guidance and support to rollout plans to participants, using educational and change management best practices.
- Create plan documents, communicate plan details and monitor acknowledgement to participants of the Call Center.
- Monitor on-going plan performance and report out effectiveness to stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of forecasts and budgets on incentive compensation expenses.
- Guides teams in plan interpretation and provides expertise in the resolution of disputes.
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in incentive compensation, role review, plan delivery, process management, and administration; subject matter expertise is required
- A data-driven mindset and demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with experience influencing key decision makers to drive decisions, and lead discussions utilizing data.
- Ability to create effective incentive reporting, utilizing data visualization tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant technologies
- Practical experience with a variety of incentive compensation technologies
- Preferred experience in Call Center or other high transaction environments
- Preferred experience in Compensation Consulting
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate across departments in order to achieve objectives
- Trusted partner to the Call Center and key stakeholders through building effective relationships, with a communication style that is direct and transparent.
- Subject matter expert in incentive design principles and job evaluation, and excellent problem solver.
- Proven project management skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year College or University and 5+ years of sales incentive compensation design and administration experience
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, memos, and workplace policies. Ability to analyze, interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, procedures and governmental regulations. Ability to write professional correspondences. Ability to write routine business reports. Ability to speak effectively with other employees and/or customers. Ability to present formal information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and employees. Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of administrators, managers, employees, customers and/or the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions. Ability to solve problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Loan Analyst is responsible for preparing loan files for underwriting review. The Loan Analyst will be responsible for determining that all borrower documents and third party documents meet agency…
Summary The Supervisor, Scheduling Coordinator, will supervise a staff of existing and new personnel. This individual will coordinate the operational and personnel issues within the operations and serve as an esca…
Summary: The Loan Concierge Role is directly responsible for outbound calling of Freedom Mortgage Customers who have indicated that they are "Selling their home". They have a Sales like function in that they need …
Summary The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan application, as…
Summary The Fee Team Manager is responsible for managing a team of Analysts to ensure Accuracy of Fee Quotes given by Third-Party Providers related to Title and Settlement Services to ensure accuracy to State Guid…
Summary The Senior Loan Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Title Related Functions needed as part of the Loan Application Process. This position may include but is not limited to analyzing Title Commitment…
Summary The Manager, Relationship serves as a liaison between Freedom Mortgage and its Managed Vendors, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. They set a clear vision for the development of th…
Summary Analyze Fee Quotes provided by Third-Party Providers related to Title and Settlement Services to ensure accuracy to State Guidelines and Contractual Agreements. Essential Job Functions: …
Summary The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as …