The Call Center Incentive Compensation Analyst will assist in the day-to-day operations of incentive-based compensation for the Call Center division within Freedom Mortgage. This position will be responsible for supporting the design, communication, execution, analysis, administration and change management for all Call Center incentive compensation plans.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain complex models used to calculate monthly/quarterly incentive compensation payments for Sales and Operations.
- Produce ad-hoc analyses based on business requests and recommend solutions to resolve compensation-related needs.
- Analyze and produce compensation metrics that assist in understanding the effectiveness of existing plans and policies.
- Help identify improvements/enhancements to the compensation plans, policies, and processes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the organization, including Call Center Leadership, Sales, Operations, HR, Payroll, Legal, Compliance and Finance
- Assist in the development of forecasts and budgets on incentive compensation expenses.
- Become familiar with applicable state and federal employment regulations, mortgage industry regulations, compensation policies, human resource procedures, and Call Center procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and proactively manage multiple concurrent responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build strong relationships and collaborate across departments
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan application, as…
Summary: The Loan Credit Advisor/Underwriter is responsible for reviewing loan applications in conjunction with Credit, Income, and Asset documentation to determine if loan is to be submitted to …
Summary: The Senior Business Analyst will provide the Acquisition Call Center Vertical support for daily tasks and functions related to Call Center Reporting and Call Center Analysis. Responsible for monitoring KP…
Summary The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan app…
Remote Opportunity The Loan Credit Advisor/Underwriter is responsible for reviewing loan applications in conjunction with Credit, Income, and Asset documentatio…
Summary The Customer Advocate/Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for processing Purchase loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as a…
Non Producing Sales Manager Location: Mount Laurel, NJ Freedom Mortgage is currently looking for a Non Producing Sales Manager …
Summary The Mortgage Operations Manager is responsible for managing the entire loan process. Coordinate the operational and personnel development within operations. Serve as an escalation point for team lead…
Summary The Supervise, Customer Advocates will manage a staff of existing and new personnel. This individual will coordinate the operational and personnel issues within the operations and serve as an escalation po…