The Default Business Process Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Default Management. They work closely with change management, legal, IT and various lines of businesses to implement changes necessary to insure state, federal and investor and insurer guidelines are met. The Default Business Process Analyst works collaboratively with various business groups in designing and implementing planning solutions for Default Administration. They deliver data, own processes, audits automation, and assists business partners in defining and implementing system and process enhancements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze the process and procedures that Default has in place. Collect data and perform research to gain a complete understanding of the Default department business needs in order to measure the effectiveness of the current practices.
- Works cross-functionally to drive optimized service business design within the Default department through opportunity/issue identification, systemization, testing, training and deployment.
- Understand the Default department’s use of systems, reports & tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Ensure that system and tools are adequate and properly utilized. Propose and develop enhancements as necessary.
- Develops recommendations for improvement based on observation, data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business cross departmental workflow.
- Teaming with external and internal business contacts for responding to system interface and data issues.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Translate agency and regulatory technical material and concepts into verbal and written communications for Default Management.
- Assess the change, determine the impacts, and based on impact assist Default Management to design a strategy to support the department through the change, execute the strategy, and measure its effectiveness based on a change adoption model.
- Design and facilitate meetings or focus groups as appropriate.
- Maintain documentation with respect to all Default projects.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
Other Related Duties:
Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Work collaboratively across all departments of Default to help improve the management of a business process. Focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives goals.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
**This position can be worked 100% remote
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University
- Five (5) to eight (8) years related experience and/or training within a default mortgage servicing environment
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. The duties performed are essential to the administration of the department.
Customer Service Relationships:
Assesses and diffuses problem situations and requires influencing others to reach consensus. Requires tact and diplomacy to handle difficult customer relationships. Explores alternatives and creative solutions to meeting the needs of customers.
Tasks are multiple and diverse with some interrelationship across processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies and/or precedents.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Manager, Default Change Controls is responsible for the management of a team of Default Business Process Analysts who are overseeing project completion and change management items for Default. The Manager works collaboratively with various Defaul…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
The Servicing Correspondence Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of outbound letters, ensuring all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage Corporation are appropriately maintained within the Servicing system of record.&nb…
The Coordinator, Correspondence Sr. is responsible for the creation and maintenance of machine-derived letters and some manual letters for all Servicing lines of business, ensuring all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage…
The Junior Letter Coordinator is responsible for the generation of manual letters and some machine-derived letters that need additional attention required by contractual and state default letter requirements; i.e. the manual addition o…
Summary: The Mortgage Professional is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen and prepare the loan application and necessary documen…
**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION** Summary This position will perform assigned functions within the Servicing Governance and Control team in a timely and accurate manner. The primary role, of the …
Summary: The Property Preservation Supervisor will be responsible for the monitoring and management of the default invoice processing support staff. Will carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the…
Summary The Correspondence and Research Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of Correspondence and Research including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/lette…