Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Work collaboratively across all departments of the servicing to help improve the management of a business process. Focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must have Loss Mitigation underwriting experience.
- Perform audits, or reviews, of processes within Loss Mitigation Departments to identify key Risks.
- Identify Controls in place to mitigate any identified risks.
- Identify areas at an acceptable risk level and ensure management is made aware.
- Identify any potential process improvements or system enhancements that could assist a Department with control improvements.
- Assist departments with process improvements or suggestions as to how risk can be mitigated within a process of a department.
- Generate Audit Reports at the conclusion of an audit that provides scope, purpose, outcome, and any management recommendations.
- Perform audits within required timelines and meeting all deadlines.
- Perform various audits related to Operational Risks, as identified by manager
- Analyze the process and procedures that servicing have in place. Collect data and perform research to gain a complete understanding of the servicing department business needs in order to measure the effectiveness of the current practices.
- Works cross-functionally to drive optimized service business design within the servicing department through opportunity/issue identification, systemization, testing, training and deployment.
- Understand the servicing department’s use of systems, reports & tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Ensure that system and tools are adequate and properly utilized. Propose and develop enhancements as necessary.
- Develops recommendations for improvement based on observation, data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business cross departmental workflow.
- Leverages tools and methodologies to drive implementation consistently across the lines of business.
- Teaming with external and internal business contacts for responding to system interface and data issues.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Position Requirements: Provide real-time monitoring via workforce management tools (Calabrio, ICBM, etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-da…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …
Summary This position is responsible for a variety of quality control functions to ensure we are in compliance with regulatory and investor underwriting and servicing requirements and guidelin…
Summary: The Escrow Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of Escrow Administration are performed in a timely and accurately manner while remaining compliant with all State, Federal and Investor gu…
The Property Preservation Specialist will be responsible for reviewing reports produced by our preservation vendor and identifying any and all issues which will prevent deterioration to the Freedom Mortgage serviced asset. The Property Pre…
Summary: The Servicing Treasury Processor I is responsible for accurately and timely processing to the servicing system daily. This position will work collaboratively wit…
The Bankruptcy Analyst II is responsible for ensuring the bankruptcy process is monitored and associated tasks are completed accurately and timely from the time of filing through to release in the servicing platform. T…
Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regarding foreclosure issues in order to minimize risks a…
Summary The Bankruptcy Management Analyst is responsible for managing third party relationships which includes, but is not limited to: monitoring vendor performance, ensuring vendor compliance with regulatory entit…