Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
I f you are…
- A business process pro. You’ll ensure that business process outcomes are harmonized with strategic goals, from beginning to end.
- Investigative. You’ll review, research, and decipher regulatory compliance material and translate it with ease.
- A team player. You’ll work closely with a variety of lines of business to implement necessary changes to ensure state, federal, investor, and insurer guidelines are met.
- A problem-solver . You solve problems on the fly and can deal with a variety of concrete variables where only limited standardization exists.
- A math whiz. You crunch numbers like discounts, interests, and percentages in your sleep.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Business Process Analyst
We’re looking for a skilled Business Process Analyst to join the Freedom family. Our ideal Business Process Analyst will evaluate, design, measure, monitor, and control business processes. You’ll thrive in a team environment, working across multiple departments to improve business process management. You’ll be an innovator who can positively impact results, enhance profitability, and assist in meeting business objective goals in an exciting and often changing environment.
As a Business Process Analyst, your daily duties will include...
- Analyzing the process and procedures that Default has in place. Collect data and perform research to gain a complete understanding of the Default department business needs in order to measure the effectiveness of the current practices.
- Working cross-functionally to drive optimized service business design within the Loss Mitigation department through opportunity/issue identification, systemization, testing, training and deployment.
- Understanding the Loss Mitigation department’s use of systems, reports and tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Ensuring that system and tools are adequately and properly utilized. Proposing and develop enhancements as necessary.
- Developing recommendations for improvement based on observation, data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business cross-departmental workflow.
- Teaming with external and internal business contacts for responding to system interface and data issues.
Translating agency and regulatory technical material and concepts into verbal and written communications for Default Management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Position Description: The Supervisor, Loss Mitigation - Business Process Analyst will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other le…
Summary The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will…
The Correspondence Coordinator, Jr. is responsible for the generation of manual letters and some machine-derived letters that need additional attention required by contractual and state default letter requirements; i.e. the manual…
Summary: The Loss Recovery Analyst is responsible for the QC, audit and oversight of loss recovery claims submitted for payment. It is the Analyst’s duty to ensure …
Job Summary The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This posit…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership…
Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …
Summary : Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks within required timeframes; document required notatio…
The Default Oversight Specialist is responsible for review of call center performance. Reviews include compliance, performance, and adherence to existing protocols. Employee will ensure that Policies and Procedures are an accurate depiction of d…