The Business Analyst for the Workforce Management Team is responsible for Command Center inbound contact forecasting. Forecasting in the Command Center includes providing short, medium- and long-term call volume forecasting, average handle time forecasting, as well as staffing requirement forecasting. The Business Analyst position also requires timely production and analysis of multi-functional management reports to support the operation for multi-skilled queues housing various inbound call transactions. The Forecast Analyst will efficiently ensure execution of strategic goals and service-level agreements through forecast modeling, collaborative planning, and effective communication.
- Provide real-time monitoring via workforce management tools (Calabrio, ICBM, etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments. All efforts focused on maximizing resource efficiency and achieving service-level goals / business objectives.
- Perform continuous analysis of current performance, noting recent historical trends.
- Conduct real-time analysis to calibrate all forecast models as necessary, and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation.
- Maintain constant, consistent communication with Operations team(s) to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on real-time result discrepant to forecast results.
- Produces call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis for multi-site operations.
- Generates and evaluates staffing schedules, and ensures proper, timely data updates into scheduling system. Generates short and long-term staffing models, and provides recommendations based on analysis.
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement based on historical or real-time trends.
- Monthly, weekly, daily, and half-hourly forecasting of inbound/outbound call volumes and staffing requirements based on historical call trends and business growth objectives.
- Oversee and maintain the workforce management tools (Calabrio, ICBM, etc.) utilized for forecasting and scheduling.
- Appropriately forecast and account for growth due to seasonal variations, portfolio growth, and special events. Ensure that impacts to the business are captured and analyzed, and all recommendations on staffing delivered in a timely manner.
- Formulate recommendations based upon analysis, data, and input from users and departmental management.
- Partner with other teams to understand the key drivers of volume and incorporate volume drivers into forecasting and planning efforts.
- Leads in the effort of building staffing strategies that support multi-site, multi-skilled contact centers.
- Identifies and researches service level risks for problem resolution and management notification.
- Maintains an accurate event log detailing the reason for variance to forecast for all operational metrics.
- Coordination with vendor workforce management to balance call volumes and staffing needs.
- Data analysis, trending, and preparation of hourly, daily, and monthly call center performance reports.
- Identifies and recommends process improvement opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three to five years of workforce management experience in call center setting
- Experience with large-scale inbound contact center forecasting
- Genesys/Interactive Intelligence and Workforce Management System experience preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Junior Business Analyst (Dialer) Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of fi…
Summary The Jr Call Center Analyst is responsible for day to day management of command center operations. Including, daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporting a…
The Loss Mitigation Closing Manager is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, underwriting, closing) of all workouts. In addition, this position is responsible for loss mitigation claims to…
The Bankruptcy Analyst II is responsible for ensuring the bankruptcy process is monitored and associated tasks are completed accurately and timely from the time of filing through to release in the servicing platform. T…
Regional Foreclosure Specialist - Attorney Oversight is responsible for working directly with the Foreclosure Attorney Network and the Foreclosure Milestone Teams to ensure all investor/insurer requirements are completed both accurately and time…
Sr. Foreclosure Document Specialist is responsible for executing documents for the Default area while working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutio…
Summary Perform assigned functions within Correspondence & Research in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring compliance with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Duties may include, but are not …
Summary: The Property Preservation Insurance Adjustor will be responsible for reviewing reports produced by our hazard claim vendor and identifying any and all hazard claims filed to ensure Freedom receives the max claim am…
Summary: Freedom Mortgage is seeking a driven, creative, collaborative individual to join our team as a Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the servicing Salesforce and chat relate…