Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
- A business process pro. You’ll ensure that business process outcomes are harmonized with strategic goals, from beginning to end.
- Investigative. You’ll review, research, and decipher regulatory compliance material and translate it with ease.
- A team player. You’ll work closely with a variety of lines of business to implement necessary changes to ensure state, federal, investor, and insurer guidelines are met.
- A problem-solver . You solve problems on the fly and can deal with a variety of concrete variables where only limited standardization exists.
- An Excel and reporting expert. You can create, compare, and find discrepancies when combining multiple reports in a breeze.
- Procedural writing aficionado. You can pick up new processes and identify gaps or corrections needed within procedures in a snap. You have no problem implementing change to ensure new hires understand correct process flow.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Business Process Analyst
We’re looking for a skilled Business Process Analyst to join the Freedom family. Our ideal Business Process Analyst will have a Mortgage Servicing background, with Call Center experience in Work Force Management, Dialer Administration, Business Intelligence. They will evaluate, design, measure, monitor, and control business processes. You’ll thrive in a team environment, working across multiple departments to improve business process management. You’ll be an innovator who can positively impact results, enhance profitability, and assist in meeting business objective goals in an exciting and often changing environment.
*This is a Remote position*
- 8am - 5pm or 1pm - 10pm EST
- 7am - 4pm or 12pm - 9pm CST
- 10am - 7pm PST
What does the job look like?
As a Business Process Analyst, your daily duties may include...
- Analyzing the process and procedures that Default has in place. Collect data and perform research to gain a complete understanding of the Default department business needs in order to measure the effectiveness of the current practices.
- Analyzing service transfer data and reconciliation of loan data migration upon loans being service transferred.
- Working cross-functionally to drive optimized service business design within the Default department through opportunity/issue identification, systemization, testing, training and deployment.
- Understanding the Default department’s use of systems, reports and tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Ensuring that system and tools are adequately and properly utilized. Proposing and develop enhancements as necessary.
- Developing recommendations for improvement based on observation, data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business cross-departmental workflow.
- Teaming with external and internal business contacts for responding to system interface and data issues.
- Translating agency and regulatory technical material and concepts into verbal and written communications for Default Management.
- Monitoring inbound and outbound call performance using Genesys IC Business Manager, and Calabrio
- Creating and sharing interval statistics as well as insight in exceptions and efficiencies using reports created in EXCEL, ACCESS and PowerPoint, as well as canned reports provided in Calabrio and IC Business Manager.
- This role will have multiple AdHoc requests for reporting throughout the day, so along with the above, the perfect candidate will need to effectively manage their time, as well as work multiple tasks concurrently so that they can perform the core requirements while also answering email, chats and fulfilling adhoc reporting requests.
- Experience with Sagent (servicing platform) and Sagent Business Objects is a plus.
- Secondary would be MSP/Passport.
Education & Certification Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year College or University
- 5 to 8 years of related experience and/or training
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Senior Report Developer / Analyst is responsible for developing complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to the mortgage industry. This in…
The Data Strategy and Governance (DSG) organization is seeking a talented Data Governance Specialist to help grow our Data Governance Architecture team capabilities. You will leverage your experience to provide data analysis and acumen in promot…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
Summary The Senior Reporting Analyst is responsible for developing complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to the mortgage industry. This includes gathering…
Summary The Default Business Process Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Default Management. They work closely with change m…
The primary role of the Default Business Control Specialist is to assist in the management of departmental and process related audits to determine risks, effectiveness of controls, compliance with requirements, and assess if performing wi…
Position Summary: The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position pl…
The Special Loans Supervisor is responsible for the day to day activities of the special loans teams as it relates to the servicing of special products, including but not limited to Adjustable Rate Mortgages, Step Rate Loans, Buydown Loans, Part…
Summary Perform assigned functions within Correspondence & Research in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring compliance with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Duties may include, but are not limite…