The Business Analyst in Call Center is responsible for reporting and analysis for Call Center Management
- Collaborate with Business Stakeholders to translate the business needs into the requirements, and act on those requirements to suit the needs of the Stakeholders
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Ability to serve as a liaison between the Business Stakeholders and the IT Stakeholders to assist with technical solutions definition
- Experience completing and validating Ad Hoc reporting in a high-pressure environment
- Develop, document, and produce reporting for the Call Center
- Attention to detail when analyzing and interpreting business process and functions
- Ability to manage multiple projects, identify risks/issues, manage stakeholder expectations and share project status updates with Management
- Efficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexible and organized to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to follow standard processes, templates and procedures
- Willingness to learn new systems, software and skills
- Build positive relationships with Business and Stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to complete assignments with little guidance
- Provide guidance and assistances to less experience analysts
Nice to have:
- SQL or SAS proficiency
- Mortgage industry knowledge
- Familiarity with Boolean based Business Intelligence tools
- IBI Webfocus
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University
- 2-4 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Eligible to work without visa sponsorship
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Lead and manage strategic efforts relative to hiring bank licensed call center Loan Officers on a national scale. Bachelors degree and 10+ years related industry experience.
Summary: Will serve as Pricing Exception Analyst in a Call Center environment. Will be responsible for ensuring adherence to the exception policy protocols. Key responsibilities will include processing exception re…
Summary The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting our Program Manager with administering the Licensed New Hire Sales Readiness Program. The person in this role provides administrative support for th…
Summary VP, Purchase Sales will be responsible for running day to day sales operations and ultimately growing a dedicated team of Loan Officers (LO's) whose primary responsibility is originating loans (Purchase …
Summary The Supervise, Customer Advocates will manage a staff of existing and new personnel. This individual will coordinate the operational and personnel issues within the operations and serve as an escalation poi…
Summary: The Business Project Analyst will provide the Call Center support for daily tasks and functions related to Call Center Systems and Adoption initiatives. Will oversee the reporting, lead management data, mo…
The WFM (Workforce Management) Analyst is responsible for working with our Sales leadership on day to day staffing activities, scheduling, and analysis of agent availability. The WFM analyst will provide guidance on agent availability and recommend a…
The B.A.S.E. Camp training program is an entry level career path designed to develop certified Call Center Sales trainers. B.A.S.E. Camp will provide participants an understanding of the mortgage industry, help them learn how to design cur…
Summary The Sr. Employee Relations Specialist is responsible for assisting in the coordination of the Employee Relations programs and functions. These functions include responsibility for recommending program goals…