- Responsible for leading delivery of BPM automation solution through the lifecycle of feasibility analysis, development, deployment, monitoring, and enhancements.
- Lead/supervise daily work of development team and ensure timely delivery of BPM projects by working closely with the developers, architects, project manager and business analysts.
- Ensure development team adhering to Security/Quality guidelines and BPM governance standards/processes to deliver a product with good quality.
- Lead the efforts to define monitoring metrics and practices of BPM solution.
- Lead Proof of Concept (POC) / Prototyping initiatives related to automation solutions.
- Coordinate development efforts across multiple functional teams.
- Create and update high-quality documentation for solution delivery, including process documentation and Support Knowledge base articles.
- 10+ years in Software Development experience.
- 5+ years of implementing automation solution in Financial or mortgage related industry.
- 3+ years of leading the delivery and support of BPM solutions using IBM BPM.
- 2+ years of AWS Cloud technologies such as Beanstalk, Lambda, Elastic Search, EC2, RDS, Cloud Watch, etc.
- Extensive working Experience/knowledge in infrastructure/application architecture.
- Extensive working experience/knowledge in J2EE, SOA, JMS, web services (SOAP and REST), etc.
- Experiences in production supporting/troubleshooting of production enterprise applications/system a plus.
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organization success.
- Willingness to adapt to and self-learn new technologies and deliver on them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to clearly articulate status of requests and issues both with IT and business partners.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related technical degree, or equivalent industry experience, and a minimum eight years of IT experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Business Process Management (BPM) Developer is responsible for the development of BPM and Workflow related projects and initiatives. The BPM Developer is responsible for contributing to the development of methodologies and best practice appr…
Release Coordinator At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Angular 7, Micro Services and other exciting technologies to help transform our business. We are searching …
Back end automation expansion support Troubleshoot system issues and help analyze application issues through such techniques as interpreting log files, reading stack traces, and data analysis to identify root cause of issues. Monitor s…
Summary The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines process and reporting scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry r…
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and indu…
The IT Governance Policy Specialist is responsible for ensuring Freedom Mortgage Corporation's information technology objectives are well documented in all IT policies and standards. Responsibilities include authoring, coordinating and conductin…
100% Remote Option Summary The OpenEdge Database Administrator is responsible for multiple databases in an intensive application environment, including routine administrative activities such as cloning…
Front End Angular Developer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Angular JS to help transform our business. We are searching for a Senior Developer who has honed h…
We are looking to hire a skilled and motivated Windows Server Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the infrastructure systems to meet the required SLA's for both the enterprise and customer facing operations. …